Lower Kara tuning- that's it?!?

Didn’t have a lust in the group. Also no brez. Last minute Monday keys you kinda have to take what you can get. Hopefully this week will feel better to heal. I’m definitely always bringing a pally to any tyran lowers though from now on

1 Like

People managed to time a +22 lower so it wasn’t impossible. These nerfs do help though.

In upper or lower? I found the timer to actually be really forgiving, especially in upper.

The garrote is still ridiculous. They need to nerf the dot damage by at least 50%.

Lower. /10

It’s not that hard - I did it a few times last week and didn’t come close to timing but there was a fair amount of learning involved. I will admit that healing through maiden’s dot was a little rough but doable, but there is nothing on Attumen that needs tuning. Gear boosts will continue to make it better as well. If you struggle with certain bosses, try doing them last with your affix boost. The dungeon is not linear.

WTB Luffa.

I miss weird Trinkets like that.

Only after nerfs they did that, meanwhile every other dungeon now has +25 or higher timed but lower kara only being timed at +22 says a lot…a WHOLE lot…about how bad it is right now. And that could only be done by the top 0.1%…no one else will be able to time that thats not a 0.1%.

1 Like

Top 0.1% running completely meta