Lower Kara tuning- that's it?!?

The OP wants the dungeon mobs and bosses to be training dummies lol

Where? No one in the group used it

Theres a door if you go left at the respawn that opens up after you kill the first boss. Leads you to the ballroom near Maiden. You can skip Zulgamux and the 4 Ushers that way. We even did an intentional wipe after first boss.

1 Like

Thanks. Next time I’m in there I’ll make sure the tank knows about this.

There’s several doors when you go left, you will know you are going the right way by just going through the doorways where the doors are already open (you dont have to click anything).

1 Like

I’m ready for Fortified Usher to completely obliterate groups.

lmao.

Because most pugs are bad and don’t know how to play as a team, and even when I get that miracle timed +16 in week 1 I still see players making basic mistakes that have nothing to do with the dungeon. Just because someone can hit hard does not mean they know how to correctly play the game, there is more to it than just your DPS meter or the healer pulling damage.

I didn’t feel the trash was that bad. It was the bosses that are overtuned af. The Garrote Morose does was ticking for 11k in a +11 I did. I ended the fight at like 18k hps as disc and people still died. It really feels like most of these dungeons are a giant f u to healers. I am going oom almost every pull on what should be simple keys this week in the 9-15 range

what i need more than anything else is just to take the ceilings off these dungeons. everything else kinda falls under not getting hit and healing better. but i hate having the camera in my character’s back all the time

it was annoying on first and last boss of spires. but this is way worse. you just can’t see anything

Fortified + flashlight spam
Shudder
We at least know to really hyper focus it, but I’m not looking forward to it…

Flashlight doesn’t deal much damage if you turn around. While you are turned around, they don’t attack so you won’t get smashed. Either way, a lot of groups are skipping the Ushers by doing the death skip after first boss.

1 Like

I understand that. It’s just if you’re not careful and pull a little too much it becomes chaos even with cds.

Our healer had trouble with it. I feel the cast time should go up like 25%

Well last week was Tyrannical. Let’s see how the trash feels this week.

There is a big difference between tryannical and a boss’s mechanics being way overtuned. I shouldn’t be needing 18k hps to survive a +11 boss’s bleeds. The damage needs to be at least 1/3 of what it is now. The bleed lasting forever wasn’t even the problem. It’s how insanely high the damage it does. And they didn’t touch the damage of his garrote. If you aren’t a dwarf paladin healer or have a pally to bop you, gl.

I mean he already does and I’m not even an Usher fan.

Jokes aside, I’m already planning to skip the ushers. They have too much health to justify wasting time on them. They aren’t problematic per se they just aren’t worth the time either. Just like the mini-boss. Even with the ‘fixes’ to the miniboss I still don’t think killing it is justified if you can skip it.

2 Likes

Are people using defensives at all? They are likely using them way too early or not at all.

Was a pug but from what I saw most of them panic used their defensives on the other boss mechanics. Maybe a few weeks from now when people understand the fight it will be better, but right now I don’t even want to play. Healing every non taz dungeon has been a nightmare

Yeah this would do it. Before fight starts you can ask them to hold their defensives for the burn phase of Moroes and the Garrote.

I honestly didn’t think an unavoidable bleed would be ticking for 11k in a +11 key or I might have. Even with defensives properly used it feels like you still need a pally or to be a kyrian/dwarf with how much damage it does

Did they also save lust for the burn phase? But yeah bringing a Paladin for the fight will be big. BoP one and Divine Shield themselves.