Lowbie pvp gear suggestion

Have the lowbie pvp gear cost honor instead of marks of honor. Also since you can scale gear now have a set for every ten levels. Just use the old sets for the looks. At the very least sell a pvp trinket for honor for lowbies.

2 Likes

do a couple of BG’s at 50 get 4 Marks and purchase a BoA PvP trinket.

It’s more than a couple of bgs. It took close to 30 while leveling up to get enough for it. But thank you for pointing out something obvious. I would’ve never known that was an option were it not for you. I’m grateful you took the time out of your day to inform me. Thank you.

At level 50 you get the marks A LOT more frequently. If you need the marks farm level 50 random battlegrounds.

1 Like

I would like to see a reintroduction of PVP vendors for lower levels too.
Reworking the current vendors to accept these little numeric honor points we are now amassing (lower left :wink:) is an awesome idea.
PVP dailies, weeklies for bonus gear/currency too!

Bring back the glory!

1 Like

That’s good to know. It’s ridiculous that to get a pvp trinket for a new player they need to get to 50 and farm a random currency. And then by then it’s not even needed because there’s better and it’s purchasable with the easily grindable honor…or are those the ones sold for gold?

Now do you understand how stupid this is? And how you saying you can farm it at 50 is pointless banter for the sake of banter? If you don’t like the suggestion cool, move along. I personally think their whole gear system for pvp is stupid right now. But I’m sure it’s fine because you can wait until 50 to farm the currency to then send to alts. Logical sense made!

1 Like

Honestly how many brand new players are leveling through pvp. Trinket or not they will get stomped anyways. If it took you 30 games to get 4 marks, you must lose a LOT.

I remember leveling in bgs toward the beginning of BfA. The marks were rare.

Honestly how many brand new players are leveling through pvp. Trinket or not they will get stomped anyways. If it took you 30 games to get 4 marks, you must lose a LOT.

You’re soooooo right! It must’ve been me losing a bunch and not the fact it’s a completely RNG currency you have zero control over obtaining other than winning and even after that it’s up to rng!! How you so smart? Public education is terrible…you must’ve gone to college or university! Grats to you!

Your passive aggressiveness is so elementary. As you clearly have a max level, maybe (if you are even capable) win two bgs and mail the 4 marks over. Since you probably didn’t know, ill be more than happy to inform you try the marks are BoA.

The marks actually are rare in leveling bgs. 30 bgs for 4 marks sounds about right.

But I suppose your active aggressiveness makes you a superior human being.

“Need a stun-breaker trinket to help you level in bgs, low level new player? Level up to max and farm them and mail them to an alt I guess you’ll have to create just so you’ll have someone to mail them to.”

The Bind on account PvP trinket is for use while leveling characters though PvP… Useless at 50, YUP! but much needed while leveling through battlegrounds, especially if you don’t want to sit helplessly in CC.

Actually farming the Marks at 50 is a nice alternative to dumping 1,000’s of gold on Bind on account gear. Farm the marks, get the Bind on Account gear for your leveling characters and make the leveling experience that much easier for yourself.

Noticed you are pretty snooty for someone clearly not in the know… Accept the advice given and move on. Have fun! :slightly_smiling_face:

Considering only the capabilities and knowhow of veteran players when responding to posts is only worthy of large helpings of sarcasm.

They literally sell pvp trinkets at max level for gold…yet it’s such a ridiculous concept or notion to do the same for lowbies and new players?..