Low Server Population

Nothing going to happen. Give up and quit. It is for the best and you will be happier for it.

1 Like

I singlehandedly created the problem, yes. Logic is real.

If alliance did not want to world PVP, they would have joined a PVE server. Please consider why anyone would join a PVP server in the first place.

I know hoping for reading comprehension on these forums is a big ask but…

I pretty clearly said “contributed to” which is pretty clearly not the same thing as “singlehandedly created the problem.”

Reading is fundamental

Having to pay $$ because our servers are empty, is utter insanity. I won’t pay $25, or the discounted $18. Its insulting and greedy!

4 Likes

To say its a “Problem I created” is not the same as “Problem I helped to create.” #Grammerishard. Be consistent.

1 Like
  1. Even if it is a player-created problem, the players aren’t obligated to fix it.
  2. A server consists of thousands of players. None have authority to police their server. The alliance on Benediction cannot prevent more alliance from transferring there, nor can they stop the alliance who come there from griefing the horde. If all the horde transfer off, who is responsible? Every single alliance player? The transfers? The griefers?

It is Blizzard’s responsibility to provide a game people want to play.

5 Likes

Pretty sure they didn’t join to be 5v1 or 10v1 all the time. Your statement is ignorant. It’s why all the pvp servers have been proven to fail. People mostly don’t want it unless they have the upper hand.

1 Like

We all want to enjoy the game dude this is feedback for the devs. Who cares what caused the problem we want a fix

I’m a noob that is slowly learning about the game I transferred to Sulfuras to play with my buddy who is also a noob

Little did I know that sulfuras was 95% horde now I have to pay another $25 bucks is ridiculous plus even if I wanted to I’m on cooldown…

just merge the servers…

2 Likes

PVP servers were a blast many years ago. It kept me on my toes and it was fun getting into groups just to burninate the peasants. I’m guessing they want to leave PVP servers because its so lopsided, and as a result, not fun.

That guy is an idiot. Just ignore him. Blizzard probably pays him money to come here and act like say stupid things about server balance so they don’t have to work

3 Likes

This is a huge problem that needs to be addressed. Unfortunately the greedy, lazy bastards at blizzard are incentived through paid server transfers to ignore, or even exacerbate, the problem.

It is incompetence or indifference, those are the only options.

3 Likes

Guy stupid make words bad hahah big dumbdumb me smart

I just wanna let any future investigators know that if I go missing you should definitely check this guys crawlspace

Again…they KNOW this could possibly happen on PVP servers. We are playing TBC the Sequel… This type of gameplay has been known for about 15 years. They can PVE, flag themselves when its 1v1, and bam, no unwanted PVP circumstances.

That is a flawed argument, and border-line trolling tbh.

I don’t care about getting ganked, out numbered, etc…I draw the line when I literally cannot participate in content due to lack of players.

Unbalanced servers with a population healthy enough to perform raids, dungeons, have a healthy economy, etc is one thing. There are not enough active level 70’s on my server to fill two 25 man raids. That is an issue.

1 Like

Have them come check, I’ll lead them to Bobby’s basement and unlock you out of the gimp dungeon. We’ll have to dig down through all the coke though, so give us a few days.

I feel your pain, my guild has not yet left our server (Smolderweb). There are around 500 players now. Even during primetime hours, there are only about 100-200 people logged in. While farming is great, trying to do any of the group content is very difficult. Its insulting that blizzard charges $25 bucks to transfer off severs where people are not able to pay a game they pay for.

6 Likes

Bump to give focus to the small servers out there.

My hope for any sort of fix dropped like a rock once I saw they couldn’t even release an already developed patch that was PTR tested. It’s like they want to kill this game or something.

Holding out for hope is fading on these realms, even though it’s the largest topic as of late

2 Likes