Low Level BGs Unplayable Because Twinks

...Since when did Blizzard let twinks back into regular BGs? I remember them getting kicked out several years ago. This is really a bad idea to let them back in.

Exactly when everything went to crap, Battle for Azeroth.

These guys can't get 1 thing right.
Seriously, it's like they have no corporate history of the game any more. There are good reasons why twinks were banished. Those reasons haven't changed at all.
If you put heirlooms on you are pretty much a twink. So....there is that.

Yes, blizz did have a twink bracket but the queue was so long that most people quit doing it....but now? Muhahahahaha. Again, if you have looms it is not an issue so go get some looms. Can't beat them join them.
11/11/2018 07:26 PMPosted by Stellan
Seriously, it's like they have no corporate history of the game any more. There are good reasons why twinks were banished. Those reasons haven't changed at all.

Well not really. Blizz banned twinks because they were an issue. Then something miraculous happened. Heirlooms. So people with heirlooms were kicking the snot out of those without.....people of course cried but Blizz could not just ban people in heirlooms so......and if you are going to let people in heirlooms beat the snot out of people without then you might as well bring back twinking....so here we are.
I like to queue for dungeons more than BG's, but that's because certain classes completely overpower the rest in BG's. Even with brackets not merged you'll still have similar occurences, you just won't run into the same ones constantly. For me I like building a twink more than destroying people =] (You can verify that through my BG history in pvp tab if you want, though it won't show you how many dungeons I've run.) Even as a twink, I don't think I've had a worse occurence than going against 8 druids in a single EotS match, but it's okay.

I've had more fun building the three twinks I've made in the past two weeks than I've had being a !@#$ter just getting 2/8M, especially since I don't like M+. Everyone has their thing they enjoy. Some people just enjoy killing people repeatedly a little too efficiently, but that's how it goes since Blizzard doesn't balance for low levels.

Sorry to all those who've had a bad experience in BG's, hopefully you stop going against people who want nothing more than to look good on a stat board. If you see me I'll probably be diving into a group of people to my death before killing anyone. =]
"GAH TWINKS SUCK SO MUCH THEY ARE RUINING THE GAME!" - most people on this thread

"I cant wait for classic its gonna be the best!" - also most people on this thread.

Blizzard knows and allows them to continue abusing! BGĀ“s

1 Like

Yā€™all are complaining about twinks now? I remember getting kited by hunters with that dumb Twisted Chanterā€™s Staff for hours in WSGā€¦ twinkling was fun as hell back in the day. Iā€™m glad theyā€™re making a come backā€¦

As someone previously stated, the point of the game is to acquire more gear than someone else to be more of a threat. Why affect someone elseā€™s play style because you donā€™t want to put in the extra effort or gold? Canā€™t beat them? Join them. Donā€™t wanna join them? Donā€™t PvP.

1 Like