Loving the new Moonkin

I saw some footage from the PTR and I have to say that overall the new Moonkin is great. I especially appreciate the fact that the body movement animations have been redone as well which I wasn’t expecting. I hated for the longest time that my Moonkin looked like a Ogre wearing a bird outfit. This is a huge improvement and I am looking forward to trying it out.

5 Likes
4 Likes

This was the PTR footage that I saw.

watch them run lol

Try it on ptr…its recolors with a little bit added, not really a new form.

Phat featherblod with colorvariations…i’ll stick to blue glyph.

And running animations are terrible…its like the dwarf animations. They are terrible but you wont notice them all that much on small dwarves, when you get them on phat-featherblod it looks too much disney.

2 Likes

i saw all the stuff wowhead had and i dont remember anything showing them having the option for a glow. it looks so awesome i almost want to switch from feral to boomie

dam the walking animations are a bit off, not a fan of the instant casts.

Wonder if they will give us the option to not use these animations

2 Likes

The walking animations are hilarious

3 Likes

Love the forms. Hate the animations.
Just like all the WoD remakes of races - everyone runs just so damn ‘bouncy’ now. It’s very cartoonish. I wish we had the animations of classic with the textures of retail.

4 Likes

I also noticed now that the fire-kitten has gottten the newer bad running animations…it had the old cat/cheetah running animations wich was much better/smoother than the new terriballistic running animations.

1 Like

Those casting animations im pretty sure are the orc female animations for wraith

I’m kind of mixed to be honest. I like the casting animations but I agree the walk is a bit to cartooney for me. In general it seems WoW seems to be moving more towards a cartooney aesthetic (and its always been kind of cartooney, but it just seems like it has been moving more in that direction over the years).

How does Chosen buff affect the new looks? Is it still the old armored look, or does it use your new chosen look and add armor to it?

2 Likes