Lovely Charm Very Low Drop Rate

From Wowhead. “Once you have obtained, Lovely Charm Collector’s Kit you will then be able to gather Lovely Charms from “worthwhile enemies”-- any enemy you kill that is “honorable” (green or higher difficulty) has a chance to create a Lovely Charm. You must land the killing blow on the enemy to gain a charm.”

Chain Pulling 25 Icecrown level 80 skeletons with 12k HP, only 1 Lovely Charm has dropped out of 25 mobs, sometimes 2 Lovely Charms. As an event item, shouldn’t Lovely Charms be dropping like hot cookies?

1 Like

Little hidden gem I discovered.
Got x120 in about 30 minutes.

Grizzly Hills - Venture Bay - mobs that you kill with bomb for a quest. Venture Co something.

I AOE’d them all down as boomie. Each pack dropped 2-6. Clearing all 3 houses/building (Barracks+lumber+stables) back to back non stop.

Go go go before they nerf it! :slight_smile:

I just killed the Crown Sprayers that you need for the daily anyway. So many people were there that they respawn instantly and you can just stand still and they spawn on/run at you.

I’ve tried every “secret spot” listed everywhere with nothing to show. I am beginning to wonder if it’s character specific?
I have spent a ton of time trying Cobalt Assembly, Ruby Life pools area, Roaring Dragonsprings, the Grizzly Hills mobs, trying a low level toon and killing things solo with NOTHING else around killing them but me and I have 3… THREE charms in three days of farming. I even went into Torghast and nothing.
I feel like it’s bugged.

It was later nerfed to only drop off mobs that also offer loot. A lot of the near instant respawning and massive mob groups in Icecrown dont offer loot (mostly quest mobs designed to be rip and torn with vehicle quests)

Just kidding.

They have messed with the drop rate though (probably when they made the event stuff unable to be D/E’d on friday).

The area I was farming on wed/thurs that was around a 25% rate is now about 5%.