Love is in the air 2022, Min level for heart shaped box?

Can’t find this information anywhere. Is it going to be 50 or 60 to be eligible for heart shaped box?

Read my Thread, it will be only for 50s the epic box for the mount, next expansion 60. Blizzard confirmed their awful idea to move the limit each expansion.

This should be removed, actually it’ll be better if we can spam it with a single characters, there’s players that say this could remove rarity from the mount, but that mount is the worst drop at 0.03%.

Also you can do a counter argument that if a player already have the mount, it could be less or more rare depends on the patch on which that player obtained it, because some patches the boss was farmeable by the same character without an ID and then it was farmeable by characters level 14+ and now we’ve the worst barrier to farm it.

1 Like

Time to be disappointed. Can’t wait.

Been farming this mount on over 30 toons since 2015.

1 Like

This thing might be the worst rate in game. I’ve seen at least 5 to 10 horsemen mounts drop and 0 of these over the same number of attempts.

1 Like

I have a guild friend that has had it drop twice for them…they learned the first and are keeping the 2nd drop he got following year in his bank…he got it the first year it came out too.

You and me both Tovi…mean while I got a guildmate that had it drop twice for them…he got his the first year it came out…got the 2nd one in his bank still…

I got a second headless horseman a couple of years ago, but love rocket nothing and i already farmed it for 10 years, a friend got it when he was doing runs with me and he doesn’t even play WoW constantly and don’t care about mounts, he plays FF14 all the time. :confused: