Love hunters hate mogs

Ive race changed my hunter so many times because belf is the only race I can find a mog i like but im tired of belfs.

Now my hunters a nightborne and looks horrible.

Thats all just venting out of frustration

4 Likes

there are some good hunter mogs and night elf is great on hunter. u just have nad taste

2 Likes

I love my Nightborne hunter :first_quarter_moon_with_face: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The mog I’m using now is probably the only one I actually like unfortunately

Your mog isnt bad it just looks very level 30

Well, I literally started playing hunter because of the tmogs =v

1 Like

You can look on my profile to see it better
I hate most mail armor. I wish Hunter use Leather instead of mail but I was able to find a transmog I like. This armor I have on look best way to say is it Studded Leather.
Now I just need find a polearm/spear that not goofy looking on my back and match my armor-ish color.

3 Likes

I’ve been stuck in the same mog for years.

3 Likes

Thanks! I prefer more basics/subtle looks

3 Likes

I’d say I’ve made my race work with the hunter class for a Mog here.

2 Likes

I roll with a troll hunter, i like the more primitive and hunter like looks which really suit trolls. Some MoP sets from Throne of Thunder really suit it also.

Overall when it comes to mogs relative to the armour category i really like them on Pandaren, Orc and Dwarf.

Mine is inspired by the veteran rangers of the New California Republic. I agree that it’s hard to find good transmogrification.

2 Likes

Agreed, I don’t care for most mail sets in the game. It’s the red headed stepchild of the armor types, IMO. Makes it hard enjoying my Shaman and Hunter.

My Nelf hunter is rocking the Darkshore set xmog, which admittedly looks very clean. I’m waiting for the heritage armor sets to come out for either worgen or Nelf and may race change accordingly.

4 Likes

I used that same mog almost exactly. Same belt, same everything but bow. Used Zod’s bow for it.

1 Like

Considering its shaman t10 lookalike parts i wouldn’t say level 30 but it is clean and simple.

1 Like

Gotta embrace your inner Rambo my brotha.

6 Likes

Your mog is gods gift

2 Likes

Finding or coming up with a good mog is fun to me. I usually take pieces from this or that that I think go together and make an entirely new outfit from.

1 Like

One thing I find easier when it comes to transmogs is go for a look that matches your race not your class. It can be a pain trying to find the perfect looking set for your class. For example Mag’Har have 3 amazing heritage armors I would use one of those IMO

I agree and ive race changed my hunter so many times.
I dont have the maghar heritage sadly.

I loved my belf female hunter but belf hunter is so typical i switched it. Might go back not sure