Lost vessels from visions because I'm a healer?

Ineresting, I didn’t know about the 50% hp thing. Thanks. I’ll have to try that out somtetime, as resto is my main and I built a feral set just so I could solo visions (which has worked fine, but I’d be curious to try as healer).

They weren’t wasted—you just didn’t succeed at the content. That’s ok as you can get better gear or more skill on future runs.

A little challenge in games is ok—in fact, it’s desirable! In this case, I’d consider the barrier to entry relatively low (you just have to beat a few mobs and the boss to start ranking your cloak), but not zero.

1 Like

It definitely works well. Bring damage oriented trinkets. I like the claw from Maut and the Mechagon trinket with the cyclotronic blast punch card. Crucible of Flames major essence. I personally use a couple of Twilight Dev corruptions but I imagine any damage oriented ones would do.

1 Like

I’ve found that there is a lack of content on visions… Yes there are guides, but there aren’t many walk through guides and the ones they have are either copy/pasted walls of text with abilities or very broad. There’s not many guides on the intricacies of visions or how to progress in them.

You can full clear visions as a healer, even a priest, easily. I would suggest going holy because the stun is very powerful and will be available frequently since you’re going to use smite a lot. That being said, it’s considerably harder as a healer compared to a dps at lower cloak ranks. When it comes to masked runs, I find healers to be easier to clear with.

Work on getting your gear to ~445 ilvl. You will be able to full clear at this ilvl once your cloak gets to rank 11.

I’ve decided since there are so many questions about this on this forum… I’m going to post a visions guide later today. If you have more questions or issues please let me know and I can incorporate those into it.