Lost all pre-patch warbound gear in warband bank and on unequipable characters

They haven’t been able to do that with the missing guild bank items, so I guess I will believe them when I see it.
After losing all 7 tabs of guild bank items and now waking up to see items also missing from my warband bank, I feel very worried for any item storage I have. I really feel for everyone who has been and continues to be affected.

1 Like

Guild storage is tied to the guild in question, while Warbank is tied to the Battle.bet account. I’d assume that, since they’re saying they can see the items, and some others in different threads are reporting that their issues have been fixed, it’ll not take so long. Hopefully, anyway!

1 Like

I feel your pain! Let’s hope they figure this out and restore guild bank items too.

1 Like

Also had this happen. Hope its fixed soon!

1 Like

Same here, sent a ticket and they said that there are no known issues to the warband and redirected me to create an issue… Found this same one…

1 Like

Experiencing this as well. Lost two columns worth of random pieces from the prepatch event that were warbound until equipped and all have disappeared.

1 Like

same same, i just noticed this morning that my entire page of wardbound gear i had saved up from the prepatch event has vanished… bummer :frowning:

1 Like

I have lost all my pre-patch “warbound until equipped” gear that I was saving in my Warbank tab. I had around 12 pieces or so I was saving for whatever alt. Once TWW launched I noticed my bank was quite empty. This also happened to my husband’s account.

I opened a ticket and they said report it here to help narrow down the cause.

1 Like

Issue seems resolved
I very much appreciate it I loved the event and Panda remix and it would have been very sad to feel like I lost that progress.

My items are restored, the ones in the warbank are back, the BoPs are back to warbound until equip. I can now transfer residual memories to characters with 0, I had to go do an item restore for vendored BoP items and when they arrived in the mail they were also reset to warbound on equip. Thank goodness. I just wish tracking bug status was easier and included in the ticket system and in-game so I didn’t have to keep manually checking. Good job developers to get this fixed.