Lorewise; Who Would Win A Dance Off?

I want to see more Orcish shamanistic dances with some fitting music. A wolf dance, maybe? The artistic possibilities…

The Horde would win hands down when it comes to raw dancing skills, the Trolls alone would decimate the competition, have you seen the female Zandalari dance?

Alliance would only win if it was a sexy gyrating and/or goofiest dance contest.

I was going to say, throw in a couple draenei females in barely there clothes and have them dance….and yeah it’s a game changer for sure :cow:

Does it?

vs

1 Like

Nope, I’m still with male draenei.

And just not letting the tauren and humans dance at all I’M SORRY TAUREN

Tauren dance rocks. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Agree to disagree.

With like, an extra helping of crispy-fried, chili-salted emphasis.

Well…we’ll just have to use our secret weapon than.

No one can defeat the cuteness that is the Vulpera :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I remind you of the little happy wag the giant crocodile man does when dancing.

It doesn’t hurt that it synchs up really well with almost any music I’m playing in the background, unlike some dances.

I have 3 male draenei, and if I’m honest, part of the reason is the sheer exuberance of their dance.

Never really cared for the male draenei dance. Dunno why. Something about it seems so…well off to me. :cow:

Some mad lad recreated the original song and dance with draenei lol

2 Likes

See, that’s why. It’s just FUN. Lorewise, I’m pretty sure it’s a fact that male draenei dance the best. Solid, empirical, just self-evident really.

Trolls are a solid second, though.

1 Like

The troll dance is just Brazilian martial arts.
Its kind of a dance but not really either.

For reference

I gotta agree, I don’t understand why anyone would find the Troll dance more impressive than the Moonwalk.

1 Like

Standing on one hand is more impressive to me than scooting backwards and grabbing… one’s self.

The Troll music gets me too hyped for 3 am. I woke up a bit early. Tought I might go back to sleep. But idk if I can with the Troll music in my head. Now I feel like reclaiming land and taking heads.

Eh, Troll dances are okay. Doing a handstand for a few seconds is not really that impressive if you are the least bit in-shape.

Compared to the balance and core strength is takes to that Dwarf dance. The muscle control Draenei belly dancing requires.

I am kind of assuming the dances we see in-game are just representative of more elaborate dance styles. So considering that, from a skill based perspective, I think the major contenders are
For Alliance
Male human, Dwarf, Night Elf
Female Dwarf, Draenei

For Horde
Male Orc
Female Troll, Undead, Goblin

I think all the elf races can be honorable mentions as well as male Troll. Worgen too, actually. They all take a degree of practice and hard work.

It is a close call, but I think Alliance might win just barely on the account that both factions have about equal good dancers, but the Alliance has a few more that are just next level displays of athleticism.

Now if we want to talk about the Dances that look the best? That a whole different discussion.

1 Like

Seeing the source for it might help?

The male draenei dance is actually one of my favorites. The waving tail just makes it better!

3 Likes

Now it makes sense. Still weird though. Not necessarily in a bad way :cow:

2 Likes

Male Tauren have the worst dance though :cow2:

1 Like

I do like the female Tauren dance though :cow:

1 Like