Lorewalker Cho is missing from old Pandaria because I have done nzoth quests

Just to get the obvious out of the way, are you going to the chat bubble and talking to the NPC there to phase the zone back to pre-N’zoth Pandaria?

I can’t see it from Org, but I think there’s one around one of the Shrines.

2 Likes

Yes, Lorewalker Cho is just gone from pre-nzoth pandaria.

He shows up in post nzoth pandaria, but I can’t turn in these quests to him.
When I switch to the old version of the zone, he’s gone.

Also zidormi is right there at the entrance to his room.

2 Likes

I think you’re referring to Zidormi who can change “time” for the zone.

1 Like

That might be something that requires a Bug Report, I think.

You would be correct. I always think it’s Chromie until I go to post it, and then second-guess myself.

You may need to do some prerequisite quests to move Cho to that spot.

I think our QA team has been working on this. I see a bug report in about other quests that he’s the turn-in for and it looks like they’ve got some fixes planned. I’ll try to see if these specific quests are also related but I may not get any additional info today since it’s the weekend.

5 Likes

Thank you for that reply, I’m hoping it will be fixed soon.

Exact problem here. Did all the work for Lorewalker rep–and no joy. Submitted a ticket–non-answer. Told me to submit a bug report.

Aye, that would be the correct answer for the Game Masters to provide in this case.

2 Likes

are there any other ways to gain rep?

This thread counts as that bug report, right?

No, as there are no devs/QA or community managers in the CS forum.

You’d need to post in the bug report forum, or use the in-game bug report.

2 Likes

He is missing for me as well. I’m on the mount grind and he is missing from his location.

It does not, those would need to be posted in the Bug Report forum or submitted through the in-game bug report form. But, in this case since it was something the QA team was already looking at for another quest chain it isn’t exactly needed.

You’re welcome to submit one with your details if you still would like to though :slight_smile: We never say no to more examples.

4 Likes

can you remove the quest items from my inventory and grant me the Rep?

No, we won’t be able to offer that at this time.

2 Likes

Can confirm Loremaster Cho is missing from the Seat of Knowledge in the past. Loremaster Cho in present day Seat of Knowledge offers no dialog to turn the Lorewalker scrolls in, thus they are currently taking up bag/bank space and quest log space.

Submitted a bug report in-game something like 4 days ago? But never actually checked here to see if others were having issues too. Glad they’re on it and hope the fixes the Dev team are doing for Loremaster Cho are expanded out to the Lorewalker scroll hand-ins.

But it seems to only be the phase of the Vale that characters who have started the 8.3 quest chain are currently using.

Because even the past version of the Vale is a different phase from what you see if you haven’t started 8.3 at all.

In the original version of the Vale for players (even 120s) who have not done any of the 8.3 content, he is appearing as expected.

1 Like

I apologize if this issue has already been resolved, but if other players have the problem I had with handing in lore scrolls with Loremaster Cho, I found a solution. I was in the “phased” part of Pandaria and wanted to hand in lore scrolls on a 50 toon. Cho was in the seat of knowledge but wouldn’t speak to me. I went outside, to the right of Mishi, and clicked on Zidormi. She took me back to “old” Pandaria and I was able to hand in all my lore scrolls. Again, I am sorry if this is responding to an old thread, but I thought it might help other players who may have had the same problem.

3 Likes

This is generally the solution when someone needs to get from a “current” or “altered” zone to the original. Zidormi is available in places like Darkshore, Silithus, and others.

2 Likes