Lore Questions SL

I had some questions I thought maybe people here would know the answers!

1. Are the trolls that went to De Other Side only worshippers of Bwonsamdi and Muezhala? Or is it all trolls? Because I saw troll souls in bastion and revendreth

2. Is De Other Side in Ardenweald? Or is it an entirely different death realm that for logistical reasons blizzard put the entrance in Ardenweald? It just seems odd because I know that Loa are technically “wild gods”.

3. Are the animals in zones of the SL animals made in those realms? Or are they souls of animals that came through the arbiter and sent to death realms? I guess kinda like asking do pets go to the afterlife. I know Blanchy was an actual horse we originally saw in west fall so maybe the animals do go to the afterlife?

4. If Humans, gnomes, dwarves and I guess also Vrykul are originally automations from titan keepers and were given the “curse of flesh” by the old gods, how did they get souls and Anima?

5. Lastly, how come trolls are the only race who’s gods can directly interfere with the arbiters decision to send them to a troll specific realm and how come no other race has that? At the very least I would think that there would be race specific realms for all the other races too right?

I’ll take a stab at answering this one.

The Titans literally form from World Souls, so I imagine Titan Constructs have a soul much like the Titans themselves do. It might sound a little weird, but creating constructs does seem to be analogous to procreation for a non-organic race like the Titans.

They’re not, they’re just the one we have an in-game example of.

There are infinite afterlives. If a soul comes before the Arbiter, and no currently existing afterlife suits them, she creates a new one for them and souls like them. There are very likely afterlives tailored for specific races as well. Also, we know that Bwonsamdi is not the only entity which can bypass the Arbiter. The Kyrians can do this as well (though they’re not supposed to).

1 Like

I think the common presumption is that Bwonsamdi grabs troll souls before the designated Kyrian can get there to bring them to the Arbiter.

2 Likes