Lore Characters in The War Within

You can use the Preformatted text by selecting the link and clicking </> Icon. I’m also curious of this information.

Btw, what is delve?

Maybe other members of the league of explorers?

It would be interesting to see Reno Jackson debuting in Wow proper, or maybe Sir Finkey mrrgglton.

Exactly how old is Dagran II at this point? I swear, Blizzard is so slow with updating the ages of it’s younger characters unless it’s Anduin. I’m pretty sure those annoying kids running around Stormwind or characters like Li Li should be in their late teens or 20s by now.

If Wrathion, born during Cataclysm is 12 right now, and this xpac might happen in a spam of 2 years, then he would be around 14 by the end of this expansion.

Dagran is about the same age, being a baby during cataclysm, so maybe 14 or 15?

I think Lily appears in a recent book? She is Already an adult.

That Moira. Couldn’t find love among the Ironforge Dwarves, so she goes to the Dark Iron. Now that they joined the Alliance, she is out there looking for new types of Dwarves to… experience.

he was a teenager in the short story about Lor’themar and Thalyssra’s wedding, so assuming TWW will be the usual 1 year after previous expac pattern, probably mid to late teens.

I’m excited to see Alleria take more of an active role, she’s my favorite Windrunner! I’ve been really wanting some development for her since the events on Argus and she’s one of the few story heroes that doesn’t make me cringe. I hope it stays that way.

I’m also interested in both Moira and Dagran as characters. I’ve always really liked Moira’s characterization (what little we’ve seen of it!) and Dagran growing up is long overdue!

I’ll be honest, I totally missed Talanji, so curious to see what she might bring to the story. Thrall I’m lukewarm on, I don’t DISLIKE him but I kinda find him a bit boring/mopey since his arc in Cataclysm. Anduin is awful, I could do with as little of him as possible, TBH.

I was thinking where Brann is Season 1, maybe someone from the Reliquary like Tae’thelan Bloodwatcher for Season 2? It’d be cool even to see a Nightborne researcher like Oculeth or even more obscure/less prominent characters like Ji Firepaw. Hope they pull out some older characters rather than say Toddy Whiskers or Naleidea Rivergleam 'cause they were honestly both really boring.

1 Like

I’m not sure but in an interview, he was mentioned as being of age.

That is actually sort of fascinating, because it means you can extrapolate the age of majority for dwarves from that.

1 Like

To anyone who wanted to see the Talanji picture but had trouble finding, https://warcraft.wiki.gg/wiki/Warcraft_Wiki (where the wowpedia user base, moved to after splitting from FANDOM) had a quick reference link to the picture when she was added as a returning character to the Prominent figures section of the World of Warcraft: The War Within article.

1 Like