Lord Chamberlain Slain?!

So, the Lord Chamberlain Slain starts out as a solo, but it forces you into a mythic dungeon that requires a group?

Um no there is no mythic requirement to that quest,you can do it on normal/heroic.

1 Like

Moreover, I think it can’t be completed in M+. Which is why I don’t have it done on a couple characters. :frowning: I run Halls a lot, but only on M+ usually.

Well, it’s requiring it for me! The Chamberlain runs right into the mythic dungeon and I get swamped by mobs and eventually die. The Chamberlain isn’t even marked on the map in the dungeon, but he went in there. At least he definitely appeared like he went in there. He’s no where else.

Seems like this is a new aspect of the game for you, many questlines often culminate in a dungeon which requires a group to clear. If you right click your character portrait you can select the dungeon difficulty, seems like it’s currently set to Mythic for you but even on Normal difficulty it will be a challenge to pass alone but may be easier as a tank spec.

You should be able to use the dungeon finder to automatically get a group quickly clear it on normal or heroic difficulty to finish the quest.

4 Likes