Loot trading would be helpful

loot trading would be helpful, that is fact, it would reduce a lot of issues that would be felt in classic

however

it also opens the possibility of many issues

i am against loot trading, as i do not want to join a group as a tank, because 4 people from some guild need one, to only then have an item, that i as the tank need, go to a player in that guild, who is not playing as a tank

i press need, the other 4 also press need, one of them wins, trades to loot off to their warrior friend, at this point i would just leave the group

i have now wasted all this time, for nothing

of course you could say, that i shouldnt have joined their group, that i should just run with people from my guild, but thats not what classic is about, you dont just stick to your little group, you branch out, you meet new people, and have fun, make friends

loot trading allows toxic gameplay, that is not in line with how vanilla was, or how it worked. i could bring up more points, but at the end of it all

i am against loot trading

(sorry for any spelling mistakes)

2 Likes

No loot trading, and no GM loot support is the only good option.

14 Likes

A list of a lot of issues that would be felt in classic and reduced via LT:

To be clear I’m against loot trading.

But it’s not something I won’t not play the game for.

Either deal with it or don’t play classic.

It’s that simple.

who said they werent going to play classic due to it?

It’s gotten to the point where I’m frankly sick of this topic.

Either accept it and it’s flaws or don’t play.

whos not playing? what are you talking about?

If you don’t like loot trading don’t play classic is what I’m saying.

oh yeah? and who died and made you the boss?

1 Like

Nobody. But this topic has been beaten to death.

Either put up with it or don’t play, Those are the choices blizzard are offering right now.

these forums are for beating things to death, thats the point, if you dont like it, you dont have to read it, no one is forcing you to post here

2 Likes

Then why not post in 1 of the dozens of other threads instead of writing a new one?
You’re trolling at this point.

your not being forced to post here, you dont have to say anything, you can say whatever you want, it doesnt matter, nor do i care

2 Likes

Stop clicking on it then? No one is forcing you to read it.

4 Likes

I am against loot trading in classic too.

That being said, if you must implement it, make the item tradeable to the NEXT HIGHEST ROLLER ONLY please! Of course, the next highest roller could then trade down to the third highest etc.; however, this stops the abuse of Bob and his buddies effectively shutting out any random player unfortunate enough to be in their group.

1 Like

I have nothing to say here.

1 Like

Need. Greed. Pass. Permanent.

Trading will be abused so much it won’t even be considered abuse.

For example I’ll be playing with my brother and my best friend…
Say I’m doing a dungeon and a blue 2hand axe drops. My brother says he needs that so badly. We roll need for him. My friend gets the axe and trades it to him.

That’s not evil. That’s not abuse. That’s just what friends do for each other. The the person you’re playing with constantly having an upgrade has more value to you than some random person you grouped with. Additionally their happiness and your contributing to it creates stronger bonds.

Leaving it up to the rng gods and passing just because you don’t need it when you could have traded it to your friend or brother is morally wrong. You risk someone you care about’s hopes and wasted their time if they were targeting it.

You either leave loot sharing and accept that you will get cheated out of an upgrade and try not to group with a friendly party or guild members. Or remove it completely and avoid the issue with the emphasis on no GM intervention being available.

Personally, I’d prefer to not have loot trading at all. And leave the BoE ninjas to the hands of server reputation.

1 Like

The funny part of this is as many of these topics pop up, how many topics about masterloot/ninjalooters will be popping up after classic launches?

1 Like

Masterloot is the only loot option it should be applied to.

Watch blizz be all “Surprise, personal loot+loot trading. We dont want any more tickets!”