Loot Trading in Classic *updated*

You guys are doing Classic right.

If only the BFA team made decisions with the same level of consideration for the playerbase.

Keep up the good work.

8 Likes

You’re upset that they’re listening to community feedback?

I’m so confused.

6 Likes

Thank YOU SO MUCH!

5 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

While you’re listening though…please don’t add sharding or a right-click report feature to Classic.

5 Likes

Also, this is the SLOWEST HYPE BUILD UP!!! Drop the release date pleaaseee so I can put in time off work!! <3 K thanks

6 Likes

Good news. My main concern though is how will UBRS be classified? It technically is a raid but it is honestly basically a “5 man pug dungeon”. It’s also my main concern since lots of preraid bis comes out of it.

1 Like

Ty so very much, it aint perfect.
But not much in life is.

given the overall lack of posts, i’m gonna assume they are here to stir the pot.

1 Like

I think it was considered a raid. You have to convert your party to a raid to go in with 5 people. Maybe that is where the line is drawn? Just a guess but great question!

That’s a great solution Blizzard!

Thank you so much for taking the playerbase into consideration on you’re decisions and fixes for classic!

This is awesome news. Pretty much the exact solution I was hoping for!!! Thank you so much for taking these concerns into consideration.

2 Likes

This is great news! Thank you for listening! :grinning:

2 Likes

Omg thank you so much for fixing this. I was not going to be running with randoms just cause of that one thinig but you fixed it so I am happy again.

4 Likes

Thanks this sounds far better

2 Likes

No changes :angry:

Jk great compromise

This is great news! Now hopefully they aren’t alternating between good and bads news :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah, this is awesome. Thank you to whoever listened to us. Some clarification on UBRS would be nice, but I’m happy with this decision.

<3

I was not concerned either way but feel that your solution does address the concerns the community raised! Outstanding solution.

I’m gonna take the money and run on this one. Nice job, Blizzard!

Is UBRS considered a raid for the purpose of this policy/mechanic?

Is it instance-specific or can I turn it on by converting my party to a raid?

1 Like