Loot table for m+

Since half of the dungeons for m+ was reuse from past expansions I feel like their loot table should change. I mean there are 0 weapons drop from them. Which makes running m+ for weapon upgrades really bad when half of them don’t drop weapons.

If adding weapon drops is too much of a hassle just add a token that have a chance to drop from these dungeons that can be change from a vendor or weapons, off hand, shied which can be upgraded with valor points.

This was the same issue with Shadowloand in S4 when some dungeons don’t drop weapons at all making upgrade really difficult.

what do you mean there’s 0 weapon drops?

1 Like

They literally did change them.

2 Likes

i see a spear on that too.
doesnt have haste which is useful to me, but has a weapon regardless…

Some still don’t. I look at the Shadowmoon Burial Grounds for example when I look at the loot table there was no weapons, I think one other ones too. Is the same thing in SL S4 with upper and lower kara where no weapons in the loot table.

a bow drops there.

there’s a weapon in SBG - idk what spec you play but it’s an intellect staff with haste on it

are you looking at the “Mythic” tab? Check the “mythic+” tab…maybe there’s a difference :nerd_face:

going to login to and see it. I only did some on my DH and Hunter and when i look at the loot table for some of them I couldn’t see any weapon drops. Might have to try adjust the filter and see all class and spec.

1 Like

looks at my bow i got from cos (or was it sbg, cant remember and am not at my pc to look)

yer… no weps drop… none at all…

lol

Has weapons.

1 Like

DH got short end of the stick! No weapons for me -_- Thanks.

DH has a weapon in 4 dungeons.

Fury/Arms/Ret/Unholy have weapons in … can you guess ? … 4 dungeons.

#2 BIS from Academy.

I agree with you here. I havent pushed as many keys this week. But i do feel shortage on drops. But i think this is a bit of gate keeping from the game.

You will be ok, if you keep playing.

if its a weapon you can use, you can use it, regardless if you love the stats.

for me, a fury dps melee, the increase in dmg outweighs the stats on the wepon every single time.

additionally, I’m pretty sure I was not designed to wield double 2H Polearms, but I am and I don’t care. transmog. the dps is the same regardless of 2H, except maybe staffs, not sure, but yea… it is what it is.

Thanks! I know the DF have some I did Shadowmoon Burial Grounds and CoS a couple of times on my DH and didn’t see any weapon drops till I look at the loot table.

Is good they fixed it. Though is like Shadowland S4 again. I know I gotten a 2hand weapon in one of the gnomes dungeons but for my DH I think I got one weapon from one of the gnomes dungeons as well?

I don’t think there was any weapons in upper or lower kara. Never check the loot table for those coz I avoided them whenever I can but I don’t remember any getting any weapons from those two dungeons on my DH or druid and warrior.

It’s not uncommon to not have a weapon from every dungeon.

2 Likes

OH I think SL Mists have the least different type of weapons it drops and the trinkets are meh for dps anyways.