<Loot Goblins> [H] | Earthfury | Sat/Sun | 11:00am-4:00pm EST | Semi-Hardcore PVE & PvP | MC/Ony on farm! Recruiting for BWL!

[H] | Earthfury | Sat/Sun | 11:00am-4:00pm EST | Semi-Hardcore PVE & PvP |

ABOUT US
Loot Goblins is currently one of the top Horde raiding guilds on the the Earthfury PvP server. We are semi hardcore and by that I mean that we clear all raiding content at a high level just in a more relaxed atmosphere/schedule. We have Sub 1 hour MC clear times & we kill Ony in under 2 minutes so like I said we still perform at a high level. Our community consists of older (28+ avg) vanilla and private server veterans & current retail wow players. We are a gaming community that has been playing lots of different games together now for several years. Our rules to join are relaxed, just fill out a short, moderate application. We use the application to look at our guild population and class diversity, it is more for record keeping than an actual application.

CURRENT PROGRESSION
10/10 Molten Core - 57:29 clear time
1/1 Onyxia - 1:52 kill time

RAID SCHEDULE
We will be raiding on Saturdays from 11:00am till 3:00pm EST and Sundays from 11:00am till 4:00pm EST. As content progresses will will add more raid time as needed.

LOOT SYSTEM
We use a modified Suicide Kings loot system coupled with a light Loot Council that is mostly reserved for tanking and resist gear.

APPLICATION
If you are looking for a (nearly) authentic Classic wow experience, and our raid times work for you, you are welcome to head over to our discord and apply. Simply go to the Classic -recruitment section and copy/paste the questionnaire with your answers in a DM to myself or any of the other officers.

RECRUITMENT
Our roster is a competitive roster. No spots are guaranteed even for officers. We feel this keeps every pushing and performing at their best. So we encourage any potential applicant to apply but we are currently recruiting:

Priest Healer
Resto Shaman
Exceptional DPS & Healers (70%+ Parsers)

Your fellow look forward to hearing from you.

(https)://discord.gg/HXyTYT3

Bumping :slight_smile:

Still looking for some Resto Shamans!

Bumping. :blush:

Still looking for weekend raiders!

Did a couple of BRD runs with Loot Goblin members. Stand up guys. Thanks!

lol posted as wrong toon :smiley:

Still looking for any exceptional DPS & Resto Shamans!

Baller bump

Baller Butthurt. Xiv will cry and remove you from Discord over his tears. Cheers to Loot Kids! :rofl:
It is a troll discord though. :clown_face:

Hi are you guys still looking for members? I currently play on a pst server time wishing to transfer to a est server time. What class are yall looking for? Planning to play a hunter

idk, seems like everyone is on it :roll_eyes:

We could probably use another Hunter tbh but good Warlocks are what we need the most DPS wise.

just transfered my fury war there, but if u want me to lvl a hunter ill do it

Stuck in a rut? Guild on the fritz? J O I N U S

Baller Bump!

If you are a healer and are interested in learning more about Loot Goblins feel free to reach out to Maxotaur#4419 on discord. I will be more than happy to field your questions. Thanks!

Looking for any Daytime raiders…paid transfers are most welcome!

Yeah, you know what?
I’m feeling it

do child molesters get hand of rag prio or is that slot already taken?

2 Likes