Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1

Are you blind or just not wanting to listen. Your cute. :rofl: @mil mount still in game long boi will not be obtain by vendor. Which is stupid. All other gold sink mounts staying like they are long oi should too. regardless of your stupid, “o but most wont have it anyway” How stupid do you gotta be with such a statement…seriously?

2 Likes

Now go look at how many people own the other gold sink mounts and try again.

People work towards these expansions later. It’s something to do over the years for a goal.

Now they can’t.

You have no argument here.

14 Likes

Swift Spectral Tiger is a limited based on scarcity. Brutosaur is limited based on it’s price. It will take most of use YEARs of gold farming to save up that much with the current rate of gold gains.

8 Likes

I can look up any TCG mount and we’ll have the same result. Here, let’s try…

Feldrake - 2%

https://www.wowhead.com/item=79771/feldrake

Rooster - 2%

https://www.wowhead.com/item=49290/magic-rooster-egg

Players would have never been able to afford this dino mount anyway. This is just something to be outraged over.

1 Like

It’s not about the mount. Its about the decision behind moving it to the BMAH and the amazing lack of communication by the people who made said decision, which is causing all manner of silly speculation as to the motivation.

4 Likes

They did communicate it. Just because they didn’t communicate it before the change was planned doesn’t mean it wasn’t communicated. There is no communication-agreement that Blizzard signed with us.

And a rare TCG mount has zero to do with an in game mount we can purchase for gold.

Yes they would have. Mammoth and yak would like to have a word with you.

People.work towards these mounts over the years as a side goal in the game.

Stop acting like this affects you at all.

18 Likes

Okay so riddle me this, if we aren’t going to be buying it for X reason, where’s the harm in keeping it at the vendor?

What if I told you not everyone knows how to make 5 million gold and that because they aren’t able to, that doesn’t mean they’re bad players. Quit acting like you are Jeff Bezos talking down on the middle class citizens.

A lot of players simply haven’t bought it because they haven’t saved up enough for it, and it might sound strange to you but getting 5 million gold isn’t THAT easy.

5 Likes

Probably more like half a year. People are allowed to be upset, 5 mil is a LOT of gold to most players.

2 Likes

Funny, you’ve been able to purchase TCG mounts in-game for a gold-mount transaction for years. We haven’t had to buy gold-codes for years.

You understand that the TCG mounts are limited by the number of them available? If 100% of the people wanted them only a small fraction could get them (in this case 2%).

1 Like

TCG mount =/= Gold sink mount

Op crazy and just trying to hard to make their point true/fact.

5 Likes

And they still aren’t done being sold. There is plenty, there just isn’t plenty of buyers.

:man_shrugging:

Funny, because there’s a limited amount of them and they aren’t on a vendor for a set price as an unlimited buy.

And try actually having a real argument that makes sense. How about you address what I said instead of focusing on some scratch off card. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

So if every single one of them is sold what % of players would have one? 2%?

I find it hilarious people are outraged over a mount 95% of the player base will never have enough gold to buy. its even funnier that people think they are forced to buy tokens for a mount they would never have gotten without buying tokens anyway god forbid people have some self control

3 Likes

we don’t know and won’t ever know because there aren’t enough players with enough gold to ever buy them all.

I mean there’s some truth to that. There’s a very small percentage of the player base that aims to get these vanity items and then there’s the rest that doesn’t. Removing it in a year I can guarantee you (without having to sit here and post some statistics) will affect a very small amount of people. Even if the mount goes from 3% to 5% ownership in a few years (if they didn’t remove it), that would show you just how many people are actually saving to buy it.

Still kinda bummed that Nux didn’t wind up with the redhead at the end of Mad Max Fury Road.

Oops, spoilers.

And not removing it will only affect the 3% elitists about having more gold than anyone else. This is purely an ego thing.