Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1

hi. so… this was also moved. Just like I was saying in the other thread. that’s how it works. :wink:

Just here for the ratio. lol

They give ya’ll a year’s notice and you’re still wack.

lol

Just lol

:joy:

2 Likes

Given that I have no actual power over anyone else but myself, everything said here is stating your opinion. I mean, that should pretty much be assumed in a discussion forum. We are… well, most of us are intelligent adults able to make assumptions like that.

If not, threads are going to look real dumb like this:

Because, really, if you’re going to hammer me as you did, couldn’t the exact same thing be said for you telling me what I should and should not do on the forum? Isn’t your post just another instance of “forcing your opinion onto other people” unless I assume you’re stating your opinion?

No you were still wrong. At the time the thread was closed and unlisted. You were stating that it was moved before it even happened. So your point was still incorrect.

1 Like

This is still a supremely scummy move on blizzards part.

2 Likes

Yeah, for a solid 15 seconds. That’s how threads are moved. lol

Nice way to make some token sales huh? I just read the other post that was removed, and i completely agree with that person - You had all expac to say it was limited time yet you wait till the last patch to do so.

4 Likes

Look, another bad faith argument comparing things that aren’t remotely similar. You people have NO leg to stand on because the Mammoth and Yak did not suffer this fate. It destroys every attempt at excusing it, and you are trying to ignore this and compare apples to bowling balls.

4 Likes

not only confirms it but adds in a pun and to collect the tears of the thoroughly milked remaining player base.

1 Like

Oh you work for Blizzard? You know how long these things take now? Fascinating :joy:

Had I known they were removing it, I wouldnt have wasted some of the gold I did.

If they remove it or not it won’t bother me one bit. That mount and any mount over 10k - 20k is too rich for me. Even though I can afford higher priced mounts I don’t see buying something so big if it won’t fit through doors or one that I won’t use on more then one toon if that.

2 Likes

Well good news.

You literally have a year.

-___-

No, but I know how many types of forum software works. This isn’t a one of a kind thing we have here, Discourse forum software is pretty common.

No you don’t.

1 Like

I like how you cut out the rest of my paragraph so you could take what I said out of context.

If you’re going to quote me, then quote what I actually said instead of editing it.

All I’m saying is that you need to stop telling other people how they should feel about the game. But it’s pretty clear that you’re just here to argue for the sake of arguing, so I’m done with you.

2 Likes

Uh huh. Suuuure you do.

1 Like

It’s the principle of it though. When they introduced the mage tower they said it was legion content. Same with the WoD ring.

1 Like

funny how someone with forum software knowledge didn’t even bother to look at the linked thread to check and see if it mentioned if it was moved.