Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1

That’d be pretty funny. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

its the only mount i want and i can’t get it. add in another mount that’s worth the gold sink i have 30m and nothing to spend it on :frowning:

How does one accumulate 30M gold? I’ve played on and off for 17 years and never cracked 200K

Appeared on US Frostmourne BMAH today!
Seems like they never took it out of the rotation … !

reported. yall need to let it go, embarassing.

So blizz, when you gonna decide to bring him back into the game? Or a new AH mount, to be fair?

people should start posting screen shots of their gold to prove they can even start to afford one.

Blizzard stated a couple years ago, that the mount would not return. If you remember from when it was available, it used to be even bigger than it is now. They did not realize at the time, that the size of the mount, would cause server problems. It created some kind of instability, when you had multiple people riding them at the same time and using the AH from multiple points on the server. So they put out a patch that shrunk them down a little bit in size and then planned on removing it from the vendor altogether. I know, because I own one and at the time on my server, I was only one of 3 people who had it on the Horde side.

After that patch when they reduced it’s size, people complained heavily, but Blizz said it was still very large and they would not reverse it. When it came about, that the mount would be leaving the vendor, people went insane and begged and pleaded for Blizz to extend the time as many were close to the 5 million and were actively farming. I remember on Discord, there was so many groups farming gold, it was pretty cool. However, a lot of people were like 1 million short and in the end, some were only 300-400 thousand short. People got so mad, the forums were flooded with posts. It was around that time, that Blizz said it would return to the game, but via the Black Market at some time in the future. About 2 weeks after that, I remember a blue post stating that it would not return to the regular game in any way, other than the BMAH.

Fast forward to now. They don’t mind that one gets sold here and there on the Black market, because it is not flooding any server with a bunch of them and causing any issues. I just returned to the game 2 weeks ago from a long absence and I’ve seen maybe 4 of them since I been back, besides my own. Several of those were from cross server people, so I’m not sure how many there currently are. Wowhead states that the mount was obtained by only 4% of profiles. Consider how many folks have left the game and not returned that had one, and it’s probably only 2% of the current player base. I know I left for a couple years and almost did not return myself. In that case, my Bruto would of died with my account, along with all other rare mounts I have and other things.

?? The announcement that it would get removed came almost a year prior. Not the people that were close complained. Just those who wanted to take their time to maybe buy it in 5 years and had no interest in proper goldmaking anyway.