Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1

The “Flag Post” wouldn’t be so bad if no action were to occur until a moderator views the offending post and decides whether or not moderation is actually required.

1 Like

I think that would require them to hire all the people they fired to do the job before.

they can’t even manage to integrate an ignore feature :stuck_out_tongue:

…and yes, they’ve been claiming that they wanted to add one since we switched to this new layout.
however, this goes against the “community” aspect, and was never intended to be a function.

Guess not even the forums are exempt from RNG they even use it to lock/unlock threads

:rofl:

1 Like

wtf are you guys talking about

you are talking in circles

No, but like seriously, I literally wasn’t calling you a crack wh*re, it was meant to be an analogy. Look up some of my previous threads I’ve used the analogy before. I swear. :frowning:

Again, we can’t have negativity on the forums. /s :rofl:

Please I swear I wasn’t being mean on purpose! Don’t be offended.

The worst part about flagging is besides threads getting locked it doesn’t seem to accomplish anything on cleaning the garbage trolls off the forums.

In short their promise of more active forum moderation is something I’m still waiting to see. Trolls (people who enter discussions not to discuss, but simply to mock, insult and deride) are still rampant on the forums.

Blizzard has done nothing to make trolling something painful for the troll. Because they care about as much about the forums as most people care about a single spot on the wall.

4 Likes

I honestly didn’t know you even used the phrase.

Seems like a pretty reasonable assumption to make and, if that is indeed the case, it’s a completely ridiculous system.

Imagine paying to implement such an un-intuitive forum.

Oh thank god! I thought you thought I was being mean.

(hovers mouse over flag)

don’t tempt me my pretty!

:crazy_face:

(oh uh… this was meant to be comedic, but i just saw what you wrote… you may want to remove that, because the people who were offended by opinions, are absolutely going to be offended by naughty words)

Absolutely not. I’m full aware how contradicting my argument is, even if I support the same cause.

I’m relieved.

"(hovers mouse over flag)

don’t tempt me my pretty!

:crazy_face:"

nooo don’t! :frowning:

i’m fine… it’s the serial reporters you need to worry about.

unless something is way over the top, i’m mostly too apathetic to report.
…i’d prefer to watch people get torn to shreds by the people they angered :smiley:

1 Like

That’s both somehow darker than reporting but also nicer at the same time.

Blood for the blood god. :smiling_imp:

If threads on hot or controversial topics were all banned, there would be little or no activity in the forums.

1 Like

Can’t have a bad game in there are no complaints to be seen.