Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1

Also those time limited rewards were challenge based. Not how long can you play. Are your eyes bleeding.

3 Likes

It’ll make many of us play more. :woman_shrugging:

Good, they’ll need the revenue to make up for the players they lose.

5 Likes

You think people that play the AH spend 40 hours a week doing so? lol

Really? You’re going to play more in the short run, burn out, and then get pissed about the game you used to love but can’t bring yourself to play anymore? Cause that’s how burnout works. And that’s exactly what’s going to happen to people if this trend continues.

2 Likes

Don’t waste your breath arguing with the panda. It’s like yelling at a wall. :sweat: to them they are right everyone is talkin crazy.

I know since we argued about a locked thread which she claimed was merged which wasn’t.

8 Likes

WoW: “We are deleting a mount for reasons.”

FF14: “Community team livestream of new raid with giveaways!”

Look, this is getting pathetic at this point, Blizzard.

15 Likes

Barely. We datamined it and confronted the devs who sheepishly fessed up via some poor go’fer. That’s not really a warning.

If they hadn’t planned to do this from beginning, and decided just now to do this, that’s scary. What else will they decide to quietly remove? When? How much notice will we get?

If they had planned this all along and are only now trying to sneak it in, that’s shady as and collapses any trust built with them.

There’s no angle that makes this change justifiable, unless you’re happy to lap up your bowl of “because we can”.

12 Likes

One theory Ive been reading is that the AH mount can make it too easy to avoid the capitol cities. I mean, the ONLY real reason to hang out in orgrimmar at all is they put the portals directing us all there (or SW) and so we just use the AH because we’re already there.
If everyone has an AH mount, they just defeated the point of forcing us thru the capitol cities.
If this theory is correct, I doubt we’ll ever see another AH mount come out again.

1 Like

Heck there are times in that ff14 where you can get a mount another way…like the ones from primals/beastribes. For example that moogle event that happened before their 5.1 you could get them with getting the event currency aside from the way you would normally get them. XD

The grass is always greener until you never leave here.

Dude, I’m not. I even just said:

How much more non-trollish can one get? You want a sorry in there too? Fine, I apologize if I made anyone think I was calling them immature or entitled for being upset over the brutosaur. That wasn’t my intent.

That doesn’t mean, though, that unrelated to the brutosaur, there aren’t entitled and immature people on GD as a separate thing. Again I ask you: can you honestly say that’s not true? I’m willing to drop it and never bring it up again if you’ll just answer that question. I have asked how I could have made my posts better, I have clarified and apologized, and all I’m asking for is an answer to that question.

Is that too much to ask?

Please explain to me how I am doing that. I have specifically said that while I think they’re silly - which is OK by your own post - I was not saying that the people upset about the brutosaur are immature and entitled. In multiple posts, now, I’ve said that.

The grass might be greener here if Blizzard bothered watering it.

I can’t think of a company who’s tried harder in the past year to aggravate, alienate, and annoy their customers.

6 Likes

It’s some damn green grass.

5 Likes

They just throw stuff at us over there. “You get a bird! You get a bird! Everyone gets a BIRD!”

1 Like

Then why are you here on the forum instead of playing in the lush green grass over there? You’ve said numerous times that you don’t even play this game anymore.

The grass must not be very green over there.

Bethesda…

8 Likes

Yellow grass. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I’m playing it right now while I’m posting. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

…touche.

2 Likes