Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1

Name calling? All I have done is state my opinions that the removal of the brutosaur is not something to get upset at, that I think it’s silly to be legitimately upset over anything in a video game, and that GD has a large number of immature and entitled posters. I stand by those opinions.

If you want to consider that name calling, I can’t help that. If you’re getting offended at that, again, I can’t help that. I can’t make my opinions any softer or easier to swallow. They are what they are. And I bet that even you have a hard time not agreeing with my comment about GD, if you look at it without bias that it’s coming from me.

Truth be told, the non-adult part of this conversation is coming from all of the people outraged that I dared to say getting upset over the brutosaur is silly and that GD has some immature and entitled posters. Anyone truly wanting to engage in adult conversation would write off the former as my own opinion - because we each get one - and couldn’t help but agree that GD does, in fact, have some immature and entitled posters.

1 Like

Agreed. Plz no more callings for firings. Instead simply say something like “this is stupid plz don’t do this”

Technically it’s still in PTR, it can be stopped.

3 Likes

Its ok for you to disagree with the opinion of the brutosaur being time limited when the last patch comes out.

1 Like

All you’re doing is making me more positive that you’re just here to troll, dude. If you can’t have a discussion with someone without calling them names, just don’t bother.

6 Likes

You can. People do it every day. You just DGAF, there’s a difference.

5 Likes

Well, you squelched your own forum MVP but still haven’t answered the basic questions ask of you @Kaivax and @Bornakk.

1. WHY was this decision made, as in, what is the purpose?
  2. WHY did you wait until it was data-mined by a third party site to announce it, knowing full well it is a huge time investment and is completely unprecedented?
13 Likes

I mean I’m not sure if the blues play wow, but like it sucks that blizzard as a company let this thru. And I’d like to request the question to be redirected to the company instead of the poor blues.

6 Likes

The CMs get their info from the devs directly before they say anything here, they’re sort of the bridge between us. Could always go to Twitter and ask them directly instead though.

1 Like

Ok. Let’s put aside the fact that you didn’t actually reply to any of the comments I made other than to blow them off, please present my opinions and my views on the matter in a way that would be acceptable to you. How would YOU say that you don’t think the brutosaur removal is grounds for upset, that you think getting legitimately upset over a video game is silly, and that GD has some immature and entitled posters without making yourself upset?

Not trolling, I’m actually really curious. Because, to me it seems like you just don’t like my opinions, so rather than deal with them you want to write them off as trolling. So… show me how my viewpoint could be represented without what you’re calling trolling or name calling.

Doesnt your opinion sum up that you think it’s stupid for people to complain about the mount?

2 Likes

I wanted to work toward earning this mount, but because of how little time I get to play, I feel that I won’t hit the 5m gold needed for it in time. :confused:

6 Likes

I think we’ve found out where Gallywix ran off to, straight to Blizzard accounting.

7 Likes

Because that’s what you’re doing. You’re an adult and it’s plenty simple enough to say this

without calling people you disagree with “entitled and immature”. It makes me sad that you apparently were never taught the Golden Rule in elementary school with the rest of us. It makes me even more sad that this had to be explained to you.

There’s been more times than I can count where I thought people here were being silly for getting upset about something, but I’m capable of talking about it with them without belittling them, just like you are, but that’s not something you’re interested in doing, as you’ve proven.

3 Likes

+10 respect points for being able to stand up and call a spade a spade. We need more people like you.

The amount of gaslighting going on here is profound. Blizzard did not “announce” this, they confirmed leaked data mining. At BEST they were going to announce this in January when 8.3 hits. 2 months from now. So even the “you have a whole year” argument is BS. There is no evidence they were even going to mention it in the patch notes for 8.3.

9 Likes

Says the person who stubbornly insists that this thread was merged despite all evidence to the contrary.

8 Likes

You should stay on topic before this one gets locked too.

Oh?

clears throat

Yesuna is disingenuous, stubborn, and incapable of admitting fault.

Praise me!

6 Likes

Was it merged?

Pick one, yes/no.

4 Likes

We want brutosaurs blizz, don’t time limit a gold sink mount

5 Likes