Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1

I personaly wouldnt be mad, reasonable people wouldn’t have been mad. I’ve had decent coin this xpac and bought things like store mounts, transmog, etc. Had I know it was getting removed I would have saved my gold.

Scroll to the top of this thread and you can see what threads were merged. You guys act like this is some sort of complicating mess.

They just don’t want to admit they’re wrong. don’t listen to them.

She still doesn’t seem to know what a moved thread and a locked thread looks like. Claimed that buck’s (MVP Troll dude) long boi thread got moved here but none of the comments from that thread are here. It was locked and unlisted. A thread me and her argued on about this did merged/moved here. Comments from that thread are here as proof.

Links under op post doesn’t mean merged.

Brutosaur removal decision date conspiracy - this is what a merged thread looks like all comments go from there to the merged thread.

1 Like

When do you think blizz decided to remove it? Did they have it planned when it was first introduced? Or was it in response to some data point they were waiting for us to reach? Or perhaps it was just a recent decision to sneak in more artificial scarcity?

4 Likes

I have no idea. I actually thought there was something said - not necessarily by blizzard at the start of the expansion about this.

I could be because tokens prices were getting ridiculous or it could be that too many people were quitting or claiming they were or it could be that 8.3 was going to be very light in certain kinds of content so this will give the population who don’t raid something to work on.

No, blizzard did not say crap about this. They set it up like all the other gold sink mounts, some super long term goal to work towards, then smacked us from the side at the last minute to be like “and we’re taking it away”.

11 Likes

They certainly didn’t come right out and state this but I seem to remember something along the lines of what was said about timeless isle - which never did disappear (yet).

8 Likes

It would make it even more funny if they actually did it just to enrage the man children

Probably when Shadowlands preorders were below estimate.

8 Likes

Ooh, that one would sting.

3 Likes

At this point, WoW is beyond hope, so let them turn it into a soulless vehicle for macrotransactions, just funnel that money into making Diablo 4 great.

3 Likes

You imagine that a different company, with different motivations, is making that?

2 Likes

It’s a different team, that is excited about the game they are making, and excited to take input from the fans— unlike WoW.

3 Likes

Liked your post but I think you meant Path of Exile, not Diablo.

I am bewildered constantly now by the bad moves at Blizzard HQ. This is one of them.

Box price + subscription + MTX should never be a thing. Take it from the professional boxing scene siphoning the current while sacrificing the future. Sometimes less is more.

1 Like

Path of Exile is a clunky mess. No thanks.

Things are changin.