Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1

I’m sure they take spam threads very seriously.

if all else fails, throw a temper tantrum.

They did with the whole WoD flying fiasco.

For the love of ELUNE! You are a waste of time. The thread was closed. Click the link to it I gave you to the thread. At bottom it says closed and unlisted. You CAN’ T POST on IT!

“Whoever is in charge of marketing these, whoever is in charge of these choices and decisions should be removed from that position.”

2 Likes

Of course you can’t post in the original thread because it was MOVED. lol

It was closed and delisted. Here is a link…uhhhh, am I allowed to link this?

God it’s been AGES since we’ve had MVP hate threads. I missed these.

I miss Snowfox with green text.

Edit: Awe the moved us over so my comment makes no more sense out of context.

1 Like

Discussions about changes or game design are always welcome here, but things that focus on harassing employees and/or removing them is not and can lead to actions being taken. Please keep that in mind at all times.

Da hell? Like I read that OP 4 or 5 times just to try and find where the hell this “harassment” was taking place.

Oh boo hoo, Blizzard doesn’t like someone being critical of their stupid decisions. Put your big boy pants on and get over it.

Here it is.

I see people do it all the time so I’m sure it is.

1 Like

Yeah, you left out the sentence immediately afterwards though, funny enough. Which specifically says he doesn’t want them fired. :thinking:

Not it wasn’t. :roll_eyes: You clearly never seen a moved thread.

The OP literally said the guy who made the choice should be removed. to quote his exact words “whoever is in charge of these choices and decisions should be removed from that position”

2 Likes

Moved where? Or do you not know the difference between moved and unlisted?

Actually his exact words were:

“whoever is in charge of these choices and decisions should be removed from that position. I don’t think they should be fired but I do think they are making god awful choices and should not be in charge of making this absolutely dumb, inconsistent, choices.”

Notice there’s a bit there you left off.

They clearly don’t. lol

1 Like

I get into a lot of discussions on this forum. My 4.2k post count is a testament to that. I find most people make emotional arguments, rather than logical/rational ones. People will argue till their face turns blue, even in the face of data that literally proves them incorrect, and then keep arguing more. I find it frankly amazing that people just can’t admit when they made a mistake. Never trust a man that is always right. Trust the person that can admit when they screw up.

2 Likes

“harassing employees and/or removing them is not and can lead to actions being taken”

To the mega thread.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/looks-like-the-mighty-caravan-brutosaur-might-be-unobtainable-in-9-0-1/370236

Look under the OP and you’ll see the linked threads. This isn’t rocket science.

No employee was directly harassed, and he didn’t call for them to be fired. :woman_shrugging:

It’s no more harassment, then people yelling at blizzard as a whole for making stupid decisions.

Really stretching here. Especially since you left out half of his paragraph he posted there, that immediately contradicts this.

Here’s the -entire- post… you know for clarity purposes:

“Blizzard creates false scarcity where it makes absolutely no sense and has never existed while at the same time devaluing items that SHOULD have scarcity and I, personally, am beyond sick and tired of this. Whoever is in charge of marketing these, whoever is in charge of these choices and decisions should be removed from that position. I don’t think they should be fired but I do think they are making god awful choices and should not be in charge of making this absolutely dumb, inconsistent, choices.”

He specifically states he doesn’t want people fired. He just thinks whomever did make this choice is making stupid choices that make everyone look bad. but hey, keep quotin’ out of context.

1 Like