Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1

Someone in the thread commented that they needed to figure out who exactly was making the decisions to blame them, instead of just saying Blizzard. That’s probably why it got locked

It does fit the description given.

One offhand comment from someone that isn’t even the OP shouldn’t be a reason to shut down a good thread on the issue. :confused:

I agree, I’m just thinking that might’ve been the “reason”

Can you please link to the post in question in the mega-thread then? Cause everything that I’ve seen, including the blue post at the end of the thread in question indicates it was just straight up locked. Not moved anywhere.

1 Like

Go posted on it. It’s closed. OMG you clearly can’t read.

If it is, then they are really grasping at straws for a reason to shut down a thread.

Much worse has been said in other thread,s and the mods didn’t do nuthen about them.

1 Like

Considering the nature of the discussion, it is easy to get them mixed up. I never claimed perfection. lol But backed up data rules over all. This is why people posting sources is SO IMPORTANT, which obviously didn’t happen when it should have in this thread. Source should have been posted from the get-go.

Moved. It was moved. When a thread is moved and merged into other threads the original thread is going to be closed so that the discussion continues in the mega-thread. Just because you don’t know how a forum works doesn’t mean you’re right.

it’s closed. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Can’t post on it anymore. Foe the love of Elune.

I’m glad that unlike a certain monk in this thread you can at least be shown evidence supporting an opposite claim and admit to being wrong.

5 Likes

It doesn’t say the thread was moved go to the thread it was closed and unlisted it says so at the bottom of it.

1 Like

Sure you can, just go post in the mega-thread where it was moved to.

Feel free to link the opening post then.

You keep saying “I’m looking at it” but you haven’t bothered to quote it.

Blizzard doesn’t understand a real discussion. Only way to get anything across to them is through outrage these days.

I’m sure they take spam threads very seriously.

if all else fails, throw a temper tantrum.

They did with the whole WoD flying fiasco.

For the love of ELUNE! You are a waste of time. The thread was closed. Click the link to it I gave you to the thread. At bottom it says closed and unlisted. You CAN’ T POST on IT!

“Whoever is in charge of marketing these, whoever is in charge of these choices and decisions should be removed from that position.”

2 Likes

Of course you can’t post in the original thread because it was MOVED. lol