Looks like another ban wave happened

If you didnt get one of these, youre a bot

10 Likes

But bot logic is better than human players. Logically they would easily climb WAY faster than normal players. Higher ratings theyll face resistance but to assume bots are terrorizing the lower brackets in mass just doesnt make sense.

Yea theyll open new accounts and get banned again but wow having 0 anticheat is just horrible to begin with. Something like with warzones anticheat screwing with people would be a good deterrent to prevent botters as blizz could just update every once in a while and catch them offguard

Whoever brought that up to blizzard is obviously botting. Players want a fair and equal gaming enviroment and banning botters wont scare normal players away lol it just meana blizzards obviously endorsing the bots and thats scaring new players off. Like tarkov, people dont want to play that game cause of rampant hacking and cheating

1 Like

It obviously has anticheat, or there wouldn’t have been any detection made.

1 Like

It would really suck to lose a 20 year account to botting. I’d probably quit after that.

A lot probably do just buy another account and do it again tho, so I can see that having some truth.

I got one of those after I reported the bot on Supas video.

https:/ /wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Warden_(software)

Definitely has anti-cheat. I think the constant obfuscation by the bot makers probably makes warden unable to autodetect things in real time, much like anti-virus programs needing to be updated to detect new threats.

That said, it would be pretty funny if Warden turned all the botters into chickens. I would be alright with bot accounts (especially these 20 year old accounts) still being able to pay a sub fee but not actually play the game.

Just the messenger here.

Don’t disagree, but businesses factor in lots of things we would disagree with all in the aim for more profit. I’m sure they have an acceptable level of cheating they know won’t impact the game too much and allow it to happen. As I said, who knows the ‘value’ each of these cheaters bring. They may spend money at a rate for 2x-3x or more than the average player. There are companies out there that price in the loss of human life into their profit margins. This is nothing compared to that.

Probably the ones that have botted or have connections with botters lol

would highly recommend not communicating with him

Honour buddy banwave 2.0

This is refreshing news. The question is how long till they are up again and advertising 1-2 years or more since last banwave

3 Likes

I am guessing the players could buy a new account today and be logged in cheating right now. Might be an influx of Ele/SP/DH’s climbing the shuffle ladder for the next 2 weeks.

4 Likes

Nobody says it doesn’t happen. They’re saying you’re not facing bots every other game which is true. People make too many whine post on here trying to blame bots for everything when it’s a relatively rare to run into one much less actually be able to tell you’re facing one.

5 Likes

Yeah, there’s a pretty distinct lack of nuance in online discourse.

Somehow every bot found or banned is a gotcha. :dracthyr_a1:

Well they have to solve the detection first then yes they will be back. Cat and mouse game with blizz.

Sometimes the cat falls asleep for a year or two and stops hunting.

Must be an orange tabby with 1 brain cell

2 Likes

But do they? My understanding is Blizz bans in waves every so often. Couldn’t they just start cheating again and they’d be fine until the next wave happens?

4 Likes

Well during an active detection usually its not running and the devs are working to find and solve what blizzard is detecting about it.

They plug the leak, go back online and blizzard has to find their way to spot them again.

I believe though its not just banwaves, like if you log in while its detected they aren’t waiting 6 months to ban you. More like a quick zap i imagine.

Like oh ur safe bro u we just did a wave, you got 6 months and we’ll hit u then. Banwaves trigger from software being detected by warden/blizz. So anyones getting hit like a bugzapper if you inject and log in while its popping off.

atleast i hope so that would be silly if blizz had a ceasefire

Can I actually que in peace now without the coward scum wintrading?

What does botting have to do with the almost nonexistent act of wintrading?

9 Likes

another S tier Rayker post

prekick “anything for my fans :smiling_face:

3 Likes