Looking to Raid and mythic plus during the day in TWW

Hello, long time wow player looking for daytime raiding and mythic plus though out the week (Mon-Fri), anytime between the hours of 10am-3pm EST.

I have been playing the game since beta, I did take a break during Mist of Pandaria to play Rift. I have either mained Tanks or Healers throughout my game time. For dragonflight I have mained healer since season 2.

I am looking to raid (normal and heroic) on a Resto Shaman and mythic plus on a Holy Priest. The reason for this is I will be raiding Holy Priest and pushing keys on my Resto Shaman in the evening/nights with my guild.

Im also looking for the raid team and mythic plus group to be non toxic and friendly atmosphere, im too old to put up with nonsense. I am dependable and a team player.

In season 3 we pushed for 3k and our group achieved this goal. I was playing Resto Shaman. In season 4 we didnt push as much but I did break 2800 as Resto Shaman and I am 2899 RIO as Holy Priest.

If you think I would be a good fit for your group, please leave contact info and I will be in touch or you can reach out to me at battlenet: Turg#11934 The reason I have such a high number is because I changed my battletag and it reset my number lol.

Thanks for reading.