Looking to make a new MLG team , been playing since vanilla

Hello I am looking to make a new mlg team for World of Warcraft arena called Ethereal Dragonz. I have always dreamed of doing it and I have been in the hospital for the last 2 months and I’ve made the realization that the only way is to branch out and make a name for myself. My email is patswow1994@gmail.com and I have a ton of my artwork and I’ve always dreamed of working for blizzard and I’m not at all discouraged by the fact that they just laid off a bunch of people in fact that sparked my mind and it’s now or never. My phone # is 757 450 2879 for pictures of the tshirt I designed and some of my art just text me “Xeldelanore” if you’d like to see. My characters full name is Xeldelanore Vishunelle Stormrage. My first name means the silent hunter of traitors, the proud hunter of demons, temple delver no fear , temple ascendant no negative energy, my middle name is visionary, a blessing upon my allies, a curse upon my enemies , and my last name is from my father Illidan Stormrage who had a secret child with Maiev Shadowsong.

I like turtles.

1 Like