Looking to grow and learn

Im pretty much a solo player looking for a group to play with and learn from. Just started into BfA and in the end would love to raid.

Please feel free to add me to BattleID and we can talk more. Descendants of Lore is looking for more active long term players for both casual play and raiding:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been together since Vanilla (13 Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, over the age of 18 with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed.

We raid only 1 day on Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) We are currently working on Heroic Uldir.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players who want a solid core community over fast progression. Players who do not disappear at the end of each new content tier and who play and are active throughout the week and not just on raid days.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for an Off Tank, and talented DPS (at least 10k dps for Heroic Uldir).

We may have a raid leader opening available in the near future for the right player or players.

You do not need to be a raider to join our guild, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 360 ilevel or at least 10k dps before you sign up for Heroic raids. For those that aren’t we will help you get to that level if you show you are also working hard on your own.

Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hi there :smiley: My Guild on bleeding hollow is small, but we are a very fun group of individuals looking for raiders to progress with us through the next raid. We are very friendly and will help out with anything u need. We run on alts, mog/mount farm, pvp, run mythics, etc. We try to do as much as we can as a guild. I am the GM and would love to speak with you. If you are interested, feel free to add me on bnet GliderGirl90#1793

Hey Xrellan, we may be a good home for you! check us out!

We are Stormchasers of Lothar (US)(ALLIANCE) and we are looking for excellent players to join our roster. We are building a second raid group as our family has grown. Our CE team 4/8 Mythic Uldir and our hope is to build a second team that will be able to augment the CE team as needed. Not a mythic raider and just want to do heroic progression? This is the spot for you!

Current progression:

7/8 Heroic Uldir with a few attempts at G’Huun (RL is already AOTC so is familiar with the fight).

Raid Days / Raid Times:
Our AOTC team raids on Fridays 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST / Mondays 9:00 pm EST to 11:00-30 pm EST.

About Us:

We are a relaxed group of players who love to have fun when raiding but we also know when to be serious. We strive to have a great community and we always have players active and readily available to help out anyone in the guild. Outside of raiding we enjoy doing M+, pvp and achievement/pet & mount/transmog farming.
We’re not an elitest bunch and we always are more than happy to help our people out whenever we can!
We have just two simple goals with this team: To give those looking for heroic progression a place they can have like minded competitive teammates, and have fun while we progress.

What we offer:

• Feasts and flasks are provided at the start of and during raid
  • A home(guild) that will give back to you as much as you put into it and help you grow as a player
  • A friendly and fun but serious atmosphere when it is needed
  • A guild bank that is stocked with enchants, gems, and potions to help you out as needed.

What we want from you:

• We look for a good raid attendance for our AOTC raid team. We get life happens. We’re all working people and some with families. We will work with you if you let us know beforehand.
  • Willing to learn our strats and patience to work with group while we progress
  • Communication in and outside of the game (we cant stress enough how important this is); we want you active in discord as well
  • Adults / a good attitude - We want the team players who can take constructive criticism if it is given and even call out when it is needed in a respectful manner.
  • Players who put effort into their character and effort into knowing their class
  • Players that want to push content outside of raiding. We are active in many things outside of raiding and we want you to be too! M+ is a great way to get gear and will ultimately help the raid team.

Currently Recruiting:
All players are considered with a minimum ilevel of 355 - We encourage you to apply!

Contact Us:
Raid Leader: Jdwhiskey#1942 on Bnet or jdwhiskey1978#2154 on Discord
Recruitment Officer: RAINB0W#11219 on bnet

What is Cudas

Cudas – Zul’jin is a newly formed guild ran by very experienced raid leaders that have been raiding as early as Vanilla. We are a raid and mythic+ focused guild looking for players to fill our ranks. We’re an adult guild trying to be social and fun but keep progression in mind.

What can you expect from us?

–Professional yet social progression raids

–Relaxed raiding atmosphere

–Friendly family-oriented players

–Mythic+ gear runs

–Always willing to help gear to fill out our raid team.

What we expect from you?

Applying to Cudas, first and foremost means that you embrace and share our passion for progress raiding and also:

–Knowledge of your class and the game

–Knowledge of the specific bosses we are facing. (tactics and mechanics for your spec)

–Preparation of your toon, ex. Enchants, gemmed, potions

–We will help with feast and flasks
–Activity, in order to progress we need a stable group of raiders that are willing to put time to progress

–And most of all, a positive friendly attitude!

What are our raiding times?

These times are Eastern Standard time so please keep that in mind. We also expect players to be on at 8:15pm for inv and then you can go afk until raid time at 8:30pm.

–Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:00pm

–Sunday 8:30pm – 11:00pm

Are you interested in joining?

Contact Bonebraker#11410. Thiserus#1932

Hello Xrellran!
Not sure if Horde would be of interest to you perhaps but thought I would post what my guild has to offer !

<Antagony > a horde side guild on the Dalaran server is now recruiting! We welcome everyone from the newbie needing help to the returning veteran looking for a casual place to enjoy Azeroth. We are above all community of like minded people that understands real life comes first & foremost.

We are a rebuilding guild starting fresh on a new server offering a mature , fun, family style guild where we try to not leave anyone one out .

Monthly Events , PVP, Contests & Casual Raids for achievements, mounts, pets & transmogs are just some of the activities you will be a part of when you join our guild! The guild will NOT have a RAID team. We will raid to see content at a no stress pace to get achieves, pets, mounts, & transmogs for people. We are NOT a raiding guild. We will be doing Mythic dungeons when we get more of a interest and players .

Many of us play both factions and have been playing with the thought of having a alliance guild so we can play together as well.

For our full recruitment post please click below.

Hello, Xrellan! I’m the GM for Subject to Change, a horde guild on Turalyon. You didn’t mention if you’re open to a faction or server change; if you are, we’d love to have you.

We’re a social-everything guild; we have a social raiding atmosphere, but we also just love to run content together. It’s a friendly, welcoming community of chill adults.

I’ve included my guild ad below, so that you can get a feel for us, and my contact information is included at the bottom.

Have a great Sunday!

Tired of the mythic grind? Mythic Vectis got you down? One too many fatal strains have you considering canceling your subscription? Still want to raid and run keys successfully but have it be enjoyable?

We are Subject to Change , and we prefer WoW to be our island getaway rather than the cause of a major heart attack. Our roster contains everyone from retired mythic raiders to keystone junkies, from returning veterans to complete newbies, and we’re looking for more! If you’re looking to decompress and dial down the intensity, get back in the fold or simply need a place to grow, we’d love to have you.

Remember, everything in life is subject to change, but WoW should always be fun.

Heroic Raids – Wed/Sun 8-10 EST
Normal run for fun and alts - Saturday 8-10 EST
Keystones – All day, every day

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together :smiley:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey there Xrellan, I think I may have the perfect guild for you!

<Phobos> is a newly formed guild on the Horde side of Zul’jin. The leadership is a group of friends who love playing games together, but specifically WoW, and have decades of high-level raiding experience. We value performance highly, but don’t disregard other aspects of the game. Day to day, week to week, and tier to tier improvement is our core ideal and players who show a willingness to improve are the foundation of our group. We ultimately got tired of not being able to find a community that fit our desires, in and out of raid. We run M+ basically everyday. Our goal in the formation of Phobos is a guild that is more than just a raid team. We want a group of people who enjoy playing WoW together, not just raiding together. From M+, to arena, to raid, to even games outside of WoW we want people to feel like Phobos is not just a guild on WoW, but a community of gamers coming together to make the most out of their experience. Obviously our focus is WoW and we have a pretty lofty goal, to become one of the top 2-day guilds on the server. We currently plan on raiding T/W 8-11 EST (server time) and are looking to fill every role. If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask as I’m always willing to chat about Phobos!

Feel free to add me on Discord at Vendir#6664 or Bnet at Vendir#1631

is Horde a casual but skilled raiding guild looking for exeptional/experienced players for progression raiding and high M+ runs. Tues/Wed Raids 9PM-11:30 PST. We are 8/8H Uldir and looking to build a solid 20 man mythic raiding team in the future.
For any inquirys add Anicary#11831 on Bnet.