Looking to get into raiding with some friends

Me and a couple of my friends are trying to get into a solid guild this xpac to do raids. I’m a Guardian Druid and my friends are warlock and Windwalker Monk. The only times we can raid are either the weekend or around midnight est due to most of us working 2nd shift. Thank you!

Hi Naddridd,

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522 on Battle.Net, Shadethistle on Discord, or look for us in the in-game guild finder.

Raid will be Tues and Thursday starting at 10:30 PM Pacific Time.

Hello good morning my name.is Arch from.Nap Time we raid friday and saturday 9pm-12am PST we have room for everyone currently in our roster.

Jlj0027 discord lets chat

Our Saturday raid is looking for people!