Looking to get back into WOW with a good guild

Whats up guys,

Looking to get back into wow and find a community to run with and whatnot maybe get me cought up to speed. Im a 115 Horde Frost mage atm.

Vynlenicus,
If you looking for a guild to call home, progress in content while in the company of a fun group of friends,
Miscreants Arygos-Llane is a small knit group building our ranks for EP. We understand that real-life comes before raid life,we come home to our WoW family to unwind, not a second job. As a guild, we enjoy M+ keys, Raiding, and a little PVP on the side. Our goal is to build a solid core team to push into Palace, while still maintaining an organized but fun atmosphere. All classes welcome.

Guild:
Progress: Eternal Palace 7/8N
Server: US-Arygos/Llane
Schedule: Fri & Sat 7-10pm Eastern (Server)

Recruiting:
Melee: ALL and Monk, Warrior, Paladin
Ranged: ALL and Mages
Healers: Disc Priest, Pally and Hybrids
Tanks: Monk and Hybrids

Community Key: qPjmwmmijy7
Discord ID: planeswalker94#8509

Hi there Vyn!

My name is Danielle and I am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow (horde)

:dragon:A little about the guild::dragon:

Guild was founded back during legion and had about 20+ members strong within the first month of formation. Throughout the next few months, numbers continued to grow and guild made it 5/11 before members started to fall out because content was becoming dull. Raid group disbanded before completion.

Start of BFA we started back up with recruitment and got a handful of people, but wasn’t able to get enough for FULL RAID GROUPS.

Most have been pugs or raiding with other guilds. Back in March of this year, the rest of the raiders and myself ended up xfering to another server to be apart of another raiding guild as I had to much RL stuff going on.

I recently xfered my mains back to my guild to try and rebuild the guild…

my goal is to build up an ENGAGING FUN FRIENDLY community. Looking to have a more laid back casual guild that engages in everything from end game content that focuses on raiding/mythic progression as well as mog/mount runs, leveling, pvp, expeditions, etc. I am looking for fun friendly people to join the guild.
Might also be interested in running some classic

:fire:Raid Information::fire:
Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Need Healers (ALL CLASSES) DPS ( ALL CLASSES) and FILL IN TANKS(MAIN DPS SPEC)

Currently the guild is lacking players that are consistently online, so please if you are interested be patient while I recruit more players.

If you would like to hear more information, please feel free to add me on bnet or discord.

Bnet-Glidergirl90#1793
Discord- Glidergirl90#7366

I look forward to speaking to you soon :smiley:

Welcome back Vynlenicus!

I’m Tillae, GM for Revered with Death…we’re a more community focused guild, we raid we run keys, we do silly things like drunken LFR runs…might have been a little too drunken last nite…haha!

We’re located on Thrall server, which is an EST server, but funny most of our players are West Coast, so there is more activity in the guild around PST times.

Here’s our guild spam if you would like to check it out: [H] <Revered with Death> (Thrall) What's your end game?

We would love to help anyway we can to get you caught up. The rep grind is real though…I know I have wings…but I can only glide. Looking forward to getting flying again.

Gear wise, getting you caught would be easy peasy. And of course any questions you had about content, where to go or…why is there a troll riding a T-rex which is riding a shark with booster rockets and a laser beam…well, I digress.

Give me a shout if you are interested at all!

Cheers,

Tillae

Hey Vyn, this is us! Depending on what your needs are endgame we may be a great fit! Take care :slight_smile:

<Hubris> [H] Semi Casual Heroic/Mythic PST

Just added you

Hi Vynlenicus,

I’m not sure if you’re open to the Alliance side, but we’re an Alliance guild. We run optional Mythic+ on Mondays, and we raid @ 8:30-11:30 pm pst on Tuesdays & Thursdays. Please feel free to hit me up on btag, if you’re interested! =)

Best Wishes,

Dizazz
Btag: Fade#1851

==============================

Arondight is LF Raiders for Azshara’s Eternal Palace raid! We’re currently 7/8 N & 6/8 H! We’re in need of dps & healers!

Official raid days & times are Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 8:30-11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time!

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?:

• Dps: Any ranged dps (preferably a mage or shadow priest) & melee dps (preferably a death knight or rogue). However, any skilled dps players are welcome!
  • Heals: LF a Holy Paladin healer or Holy/Discipline Priest healer.

ABOUT US:

• We’re on the realm, Lightbringer.
  • We’re an Alliance guild.
  • We’re a very friendly, Heroic, semi-casual, raiding guild. Not hardcore, but not casual enough that we don’t push content. We’re about community and having fun, while pushing content!
  • We’re very active in Discord. We sometimes host holiday contests, optional events such as: transmog/achievement runs, mythic+, raids, or pvp. Mondays are usually used for optional mythic+ or unofficial raids!
  • What does Arondight mean? Arondight is the name of Lancelot’s sword. It means unfading light.
  • Please feel free to add/contact me on Btag @ Fade#1851.

MISSION STATEMENT: To uphold honor, loyalty, and friendship, to support one another as a whole in a manner that is Knightly.