Looking to form or join a small social group

Hi.

Recently I’m getting back into WoW. I dont care too much about raids and stuff specifically, maybe just like casually doing 5 man, and arena PvP, because its not as time demanding.

But what i would like from this game the most is a group of people to really play it with. I would be willing to start a new toon on any server. so hit me up.

I am referring to WoW Retail, but i dont know how to change my avatar, as ive never really posted in forums before. Also i would prefer Horde

1 Like

the alliance has cookies too = /

dingusbrigade dot com

Hey there,
You are more than welcome to join our crew.

I run a community and a raiding guild, we share a discord and plenty activity throughout the day. It’s primarily mythic+ focused, but there’s always plenty going on otherwise!
Add me if you’re still looking and I’ll add you to the disc and the b-net groups!

Cheers,
Saxx#1747

Absolution,

I am interested in joining as well. Just for disclosure I am a new player to the game but I have 20 years of MMO experience and can play any role for any game. If this game is going to keep my interest for me I will need a social aspect to it.

1 Like

I am interested in joining as well. I’m not a super fan of the Horde. But at this point I want to play with people. I’m willing to start over too.

1 Like

Hi there Glorin!

:

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth. We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more! If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord. Real ID: Kiua#1912 Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395