Looking to find a Guild to help me learn the roped after having skipped on BFA

I am coming back to the game after having skipped BFA and am looking to main DK during Shadowlands and relearn the ropes.

I’m looking to get involved with M+ dungeons mostly but I am interested in raids, times usually don’t work out well because I am an hour and a half a head of server time. ideally raids would end at 10:30 EST which is 12am for me.

Hello Valderhidedk, I am a recruitment officer with Out Of Reality, we raid Fri-Sat 8:30pm-11pm server. We currently have a heroic team and we are also forming a mythic team. Our mythic raid times have not yet been decided, and we are pretty active on non raid days as well, its just a little slow right now because of prepatch my btag is Kittiez#1300, my discord is Rosesworn#8512 which ever works best for you.

Hi - I’m not OP, but if you have openings your guild sounds great, especially the raid times. I’ll add you on Battle Net, my ID is VA1N#1703

Good morning to you :grinning: Allumination has been together between Wow & Rift for more then 15 years and we raid two nights a week from 7 server (East Coast time until about 10 server . Check out our recruitment information and reach out if you think you might like to find a home with us Allumination ~ Stormrage

Greetings Valderhidedk,

(Dreamscape) is now recruiting for Shadowlands. A lot of us have been together since Burning Cursade. We are around a mid 30’s age guild with Wifes, Kids & Professional careers but still have time to WoW / Raid.

We are looking for core raiders, casual raiders, and socially active members.

Our focus is set on pushing normal, heroic, and mythic content while building core relationships between players going into Shadowlands expansion. Selfishness, toxicity, and belittling will not be tolerated. Elitist attitudes focused on self-interests and not helping others need not apply.

Our guild success is dependent on motivation, respect, and dedication from all raiders, and in return, we provide the opportunity to clear all possible raid content.

Our Current Raid Schedule is the following :

Day of Week Starting Time Ending Time Details
Tuesday 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM EST 9:00 PM PST / 12:00 AM EST
Wednesday 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM EST 9:00 PM PST / 12:00 AM EST
Saturday 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM EST 9:00 PM PST / 12:00 AM EST Optional Activity/Alt Raid
Sunday 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM EST 9:00 PM PST / 12:00 AM EST Optional Activity/Alt Raid

We would love the opportunity to speak with you! Below is our contact info:

Contact Info

If you feel this is for you, please reach out and contact us using the contacts above on battle net.

Respectfully,

Addictive