Looking to change to this server

Hey there, looking to change server to hopefully find people to play with. I currently play on oceanic servers Frostmourne and Barthilas for my alliance and horde characters but am looking to change server due to wanting a better atmosphere and i used to play on Moon Guard back in WoTLK and i had a blast. I was wondering how this server fares with myself being from Australia timezone wise. Im hoping to find plenty of people online and hopefully find a guild to start levelling with peoples and delve into all forms of content in the game.

1 Like

Hey! The server does actually have some Aussie time people. Check out unbound order, they are an oceanic guild and are getting ready for DF :v:

3 Likes

Sarethsa’s guild is currently the only dedicated Oceanic/Wee-hours guild on WrA that I’m aware of.

Moon Guard has Valkyr on A-side and Nocturnal Wrath H-side (though come to think of it, I’m not sure if Nocturnal Wrath is ‘dedicated’, there are just a good bunch of us raiding at 2am server there).

We all have an Oceanic WoW RPer discord, has been very quiet but could pick up with DF: https://discord.gg/X8FXrkwv