Looking for well rounded guild to clear new/old content

Heyo,

I am looking for a social guild with a relatively active discord that is friendly towards new players, and would be down to experience older content, I am currently on Illidan. I am very into the lore in the game, frankly spent more time reading the books then playing the game (hey not much to do at work on slow days), and would love to experience all of Azeroth, not just BFA. I have a 120 druid, but I am leveling alts to explore other options. I am used to have a really solid group of people to play with, but my usual group isnt playing WoW at the moment. Just send me a dm or reply, hope I can find my next home :slight_smile:

Interested in: Raiding, Transmog runs, exploring older parts of the game, progressing in new content, and learning new classes

I am 20 years old if that means anything.

1 Like

You state you are 20 and we usually go for the older crowd, but I am willing to talk with you if you are interested.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps and a 1 healer for 8.2 Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Monk, Paladin, Hunter, Druid, Death Knight. All classes will still be considered, but Rogue and Demon Hunter is closed.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Hi!

Epitaph is currently rebuilidng and recruiting all classes and levels. We are an adult guild who enjoys all content and having fun. We raid friday and saturday nights 9est to 11est (sometimes a little later) and are on tbe Draka/Suramar server. We are currently pushing mythic plus as well. If you are interested or have any questions please add me to battlenet! Alikona#11551

I hope to hear from you soon!