Looking for Vanilla KT ppl

Trying to find any old KT ppl, to see if anyone is coming back for classic!? Would enjoy trolling with any and all again :slight_smile:

I came back a few months ago, thinking it was already out; and boy was I rickrolled.

Hey mate we got a handful of kael thas people but from alliance from the guild Vendetta. Shoot me your discord name

Don’t know if you remember me and this is a different account but I was a gnome mage named Jesth. Been playing on KT since day 1! I def remember you Cande! I was in SPG if you remember them.

1 Like

I was in Vendetta during BC. Talked to Peerless the other day! Glad to see people coming back. I came back to wow last year. Used to roll under the toon name Hellbringerz was a RL friend of Excalibur (Hunter)

Oh yes, I remember SPG! And remember most mages, as they caused the most of my raging back then lol. Are you planning on mingling back into Classic?

@Gravelock
Hey! Lotsohots (Cande or insert alt)#4078, if that doesn’t work. Can add me on btag, as I still log on from time to time before classic release Cande#1510

Bev coming back too. Undead rogue that did a lot of pvp with Iniquitous, Cande’s Group, and Illusive’s group
I’m stalking Cande’s posts to find out who is coming back.

Inactive#1873 on battlenet

1 Like

I haven’t played on Kael’thas in a lifetime, but I was in Ad Noctum in classic and early BC. Planning to play a bit on Pagle in Classic.

1 Like

Manyforms, come reroll on Arcanite Reaper!

you were a challenge in WSG I remember you, dude :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT : since I got banned from the original Bruninn I made one lookalike back lvl 1 in stormwind to xp lock @ lvl 1
I got no subscription, neither money to get one atm but anyways

Rosay#1642