Looking for the right fit

Hello all!

I’m fairly new to WoW, I main a Ret Pally, this is my first ever 120(also the first time I’ve ever maxed in an expansion.) I’m willing and looking forward to leveling new alts as well and am willing to fill in needed spots for tank/healer/dps in a guild.

I’m still learning the ropes and have only done a few LFR’s but am looking to get more serious with dungeoning/rading.
Mature and willing to learn and can take critism. I have a fairly flexible schedule, I work Mon-Fri 7am-4pm EST and almost always have weekends off.

Wanting to join a tight knit ACTIVE community of players willing to help teach and explain end game content, preferably on the East Coast so timing lines up.

I’m very active on here and can be reached at VooDooDoc93#1449 or in game at Patrickus

1 Like

Good morning mate!If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! We are 3/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While we arent CE, that is something we are looking to achieve once Shadowlands hits! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• any Mythic ready DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

If you’re willing to faction change we’ll be here.

Hey Patrickus! We fit your raiding schedule if you’d be interested!

The Shanghai Zen Masters are a brand new guild full of tight-knit players who have been playing the game together since WotLK and Cata with plenty of Mythic+ and pvp experience. We are looking to do progression raiding mainly throughout the new Shadowlands expansion, but we constantly do Mythic+ dungeon runs, and casual pvp together.

Information:

Nightime raiding schedule Mon + Wed 8pm-11pm Est (invites out 7:45pm)

Progression raiding focus Normal>Heroic> and eventually Mythic

Alliance on the server Stormrage

discord.gg/ JTj5ZWc Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you
Discord: D-Matt#8870
Bnet: TrickyTree #1397

Hey Patrickus! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Howdy, Patrickus!

Check out the copy Pasta below, I think you’ll like what we have to offer and the timing seems to line up perfectly.

:busts_in_silhouette:Guild: < Alkaline >
:globe_with_meridians:Server: Stormrage(US)
:crossed_swords: Faction: Alliance

:calendar_spiral: Schedule: 9:00PM-12:00AM Server (Eastern Standard Time).
:record_button: Current Progression: [AOTC], 6/12M (Wrathion :white_check_mark: Maut :white_check_mark: Skitra :white_check_mark: Shadhar :white_check_mark: Hivemind :white_check_mark: Drest’agath :white_check_mark: )

:receipt: Recruitment Needs: All Roles for Shadowlands; DPS & Healers for remainder of BfA.

< Alkaline > is currently in Open Recruitment for all classes/roles for Shadowlands! We will be pushing first week AOTC, and begin Mythic progression the first week it is available. We are a hard working group that loves to complete the highest tier content available, and have fun while doing so. We organize weekly achievement/mount runs (Over 40 Mythic Jaina Mounts farmed for guildies) on off-nights, and organize daily Mythic+ pushes with 2.5k+ io rated players. We are a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild, and as such we take pride in being prepared for all content, be it with proper covenants for you class, proper conduits for your spec, or proper corruptions for your role (currently in bfa). The race of your character is your choice, as that extra 0.1% will not impact our progression, but you are expected to play your class/kit to the fullest.

You can always find a few of us in Discord voice chat just hanging out, organizing BGs or Arenas with 2k+ cr players. Alkaline is a Community as much as it is a Guild, staying in touch across games and growing our group of great gamers!

:left_speech_bubble: Contact:
WanderingHippy#0153 (Direct Message to GM)
Discord: https://discord.gg/nHxUh2
In-game: Plutar-Stormrage

Stay Strong and Alkaline On!

Good evening Patrickus!

Our guild, Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin NA server is recruiting for Shadowlands. . We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth. We care about our members, and want our members to succeed while still having fun!

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

Raid schedule: Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time. Majority of the guild currently has achieved AOTC this expansion. Currently 11/12 Normal and 10/12 Heroic We learn together as a raid team. We are looking for people who are helpful and will be patient. We will have 2 raid teams for Shadowlands. We have a Normal alt run raid on Thursdays/Sundays at 7:30pm EST.

If you’re interested, my contact info is:
Kiuayoukai#2395 discord
Kiua#1912 battletag
Kiuayoukai-Zul’jin in game

Hey Patrick - I think we may be a good fit for you.

Spire is a heroic focused raiding guild based on Mal’Ganis.

Information

• Mon/Wed 8-11CST

• Heroic Focused (If we have the progression and numbers we will transition to Mythic if time left in the Tier)

Priority Needs

• All DPS and Healers considered

• Warlock

• Flex DPS/Tank

• Mage

About Us
Spire was formed in 2017 by real life friends to play Star Wars: The Old Republic. We contain members who have played MMOs since Vanilla and have raided in top US 150 guilds all the way to players getting their first taste of raiding. We believe in coaching and encouragement can guide a player into better raid performance. We are all working adults who like to down pixel bad dudes in our spare time. Spire has a zero drama policy and it is enforced strictly. Our guild chat and Discord is adult oriented, also a sense of humor is required. We play many other games in our downtime.

Contacts

Beetus#11493, Prizefighter#1911, Stuart#1493, Jaseypoo#1320