Looking For Stormrage Alliance Guild

Hello there.

A little about me for this. I was in a raiding guild at the start of BFA, got AotC for Uldir, then decided to step away from the game for a little. Since returning a few months ago, I’ve spent most of my time leveling characters while figuring out what I was going to do for SL. I spoke to some of the people I raided with prior and had a spot lined up to rejoin them but after thinking about it, I decided I want a fresh start and want to switch to the Alliance. I’ve leveled a few characters, as I’m not fully committed to a class or spec yet, but now I need to find a guild, maybe your guild. Here is what I’m looking for ideally:
An AotC focus, two nights a week raiding group. Preferably two weeknights, but flexible.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who’s taken the time to read this and would like to talk more about it. You can get ahold of me on discord @ Program#5320 or in game @ Program#11426. Thank you.

Hey Alwryn,

I am the GM for my my guild, Invictas, and I think our guild could potentially be a great home for you if you’re open to options outside of Stormrage! We are a smaller AotC/Casual Mythic guild on Alliance US-Proudmoore, and our raid times are 8-11PM EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays. We’re currently on raid break until Castle Nathria hits the game, but we are actively recruiting for our raid team for Shadowlands.

Here’s a link to our standard recruitment post if you wanted to learn more about us.

My Discord tag is Chat Mom#4179, and I just sent a friend request your way. If you’re interested, I would love to set up a time to introduce you to the guild and have a conversation about your guild search. Best of luck finding your guild home!