Looking for some rpers

I love BB, both sides, and I love rp. My biggest problem is finding people to level with and enjoy content. At one time, before Classic was launched, I had a small guild of rpers who were doing a modified Ironman challenge. It was important that we helped each other and supported others efforts to stay alive.

When I say ‘modified’ I mean we were looking to make it to max level without dying. The rules were simple.

1. Roll a character and join the guild.
  2. Determine what class you will be doing and stick to a plan.
  3. Player is allowed to use any white named armor (or Grey if it helps you), or crafted armor. Not allowed to buy armor off the AH.
  4. Level a profession that helps not just yourself, but guildmates. Share resources to help each other.
  5. In order to qualify for the ‘ironman’ challenge, you must travel and level with a team mate, (or more than one!)
  6. If you die, you must reroll. You can change class or whatever makes it easier for you. Since we are limited to 10 characters per server, it makes it easy to keep track.
  7. The first one to make it to 70 without dying will be awarded prizes (to be determined), a fancy title you can put on your TRP profile, and bragging rights to the whole server!
  8. You are not required to do dungeons, though if you do, you accept the risk of death and must have a guildmate present, or a team of guildies to help. (running outleveled dungeons is fine. This is to help with gold issues.)
  9. You can have more than one alt in the guild and not all have to be doing the ‘Ironman’ challenge. These alts can be used to help get through a tough zone or lend gold help if needed for repairs, etc.
  10. Not required to do pvp.

If anyone is interested in doing this, send Jordon in game mail. (Alliance side) Or I can do a guild on Horde side if it is more popular. The character on Horde side is Verasalle.

1 Like