Looking for some military action. Not any Knight Order. More of a paramilitary organization. A-side

Title it is. I will be maining Snake during TWW and I am looking for a military organization! A paramilitary company, mercenary band or even an Alliance team.
A few informations about me:

• I am self-taught in English. Been using it for years, since I was 7yo!
  • I live abroad, server time is currently 2 hours ahead of me
  • I am LGBTQIA+ Friendly
  • I am +21yo
  • I am engaging, laid-back, don’t care for the guild size, I usually like to Tank, I am very chill and I avoid drama
  • and lastly, I RP since ~2012

Thank you in advance in pointing a few guilds that match my critteria!

You’ll find a ton of Paramilitary groups, but Foxhound is far more of a SpecOps group. That you really won’t find around.

Mainly due to two factors:

1. Espionage itself is SUPER meta based most of the time. And most of the time people want you to ask before you spy, and usually say no. So that kills the whole vibe there.

2. A ton of SpecOps groups, act in the manner of Battalions or Brigades. Easiest way to put it for me; is people treat SpecOps as the 75th Rangers they go in slap around everyone and leave. Very few go with actual subtlety.

Regardless you find people that say they fit that bill, but I have yet to actually meet any. I do wish you luck though.

1 Like

I appreciate your insights, Adeloran, and I really vibe with your knowledge about MGS lore, but I am just paying a tribute to Snake. I am following a different route. Instead of being a special trained spy / operative, I will be just a soldier. Although I appreciate your help, I am trying to disconnect the rich universe of MGS from Azeroth. I only took the name and aesthetic as a tribute. But thanks anyway. I appreciate it!

1 Like

Oh yeah in that case you’ll find a group. Guild Finder could also really help just search Paramility and have RP checked in the type boxes.

1 Like

You may have a hint of trouble finding a solid group that is just Alliance only. Most mercenary groups or paramilitary are a bit more neutral and go for the highest bidder. I don’t see that changing with TWW since it feels still a less faction war expansion and just a general war, common enemy concept.

1 Like

What a thrill…

1 Like