Looking for social guild

I have at least a couple of folks and possibly a small group of more on and off players looking for a social guild. My experience in Classic has been mixed so far. I’m enjoying the game for the most part but Classic is falling a bit short of my expectations in terms of a more mature and engaged community.

There are various reasons that I won’t go into, suffice it to say that I am hoping the right guild can make most of those things irrelevant. The guild we are in now is relatively small and has at least a few good people in it. But the norm seems to be either infrequent players or the “20 people are on but no one is talking” types.

So what am I hoping for? First and foremost, mature people, regardless of age, actually wanting to group and communicate with each other. I would prefer that the guild is Classic focused even if they have a BFA guild counterpart. I am not interested in BFA and am looking for like-minded players. Ideally, guild leadership is engaged in what is going on. The best guilds that I have been in always had events and groups for dungeons, questlines, and BGs going.

We are all a bit older but I do not mind younger players. Some of the best players that I have known, both in skill and personality, were also among the youngest. I have seen guilds that advertise mature with the impression that it means a high tolerance for asshattery. Language and M-rated themes do not bother me. Infantile bullpucky (apparently the more commonly used word is not allowed in the forums ROFL) does.

Anyway, let me know if you feel like our small group might be a good fit.

We are usually talking in our guild discord, though for the people that dont want to use voice chat we try to engage people with in game guild chat. If it seems too quiet, hop into our discord and chat!

This sounds like us!
We are small but working on building a core of players to run dungeons, and help eachother with quests. Eventually pvp, and for those interested we are working on a raid focused group.

Say hello if you see us online, you all are welcome to join us and see if you want to stay!

May I suggest The Nothing? We are a collection of players originally from Durotan, the majority of us having raided hardcore back in Vanilla with experience in all vanilla content through Nax as well as HWL.

Many of us went our own path but have reunited once again for Classic with the hopes of raiding again but on a more casual, 2 nights a week schedule as most of us now have full time jobs and families.

We enjoy doing group runs and are usually pretty active chatting on discord or guild chat (discord mostly now a days)

Feel free to give our recruitment thread a read and message one of us if you have any questions.

If you are Horde, look into joining Grievance, they have been a great guild for me and are very social and do a lot of guild dungeon runs.

Hey Zartân! As Gord said above Grievance may be a good fit for your group.

We are an 18+ family friendly guild. We have an active guild on both Discord and in guild chat. We are more about enjoying the journey and getting to know each other right now, but we will be raiding when we are ready. No timeline for this because Grievance is about the community first, not the progression.

If you would like more info please feel free to add me on Discord Nionya#7814 Id love to chat to you more about us! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks to everyone that replied.

Check me out in game Zartan - I’m in Nerds of Prey and we usually talk quite a bit in guild with only 5-10 people on currently. Also on Discord quite a bit. We’re looking to expand our ranks so we can look at MC and Ony here in the next month or two.

In game: Kazenokami or Kazenokamii
Discord: Kazenokami#4490
Battlenet: Kazenokami#1111