Looking for social group on EST, possibly bovine race

Really old player, came to WoW when it first started from another game with several other guilds back on KelThuzad. Did the whole grind. PVP gear, dungeons, etc etc. The Pandas killed it for many of us and folks slowly separated after. Looking for a sociable group that won’t mind if I log on and fish or work on skinning. I can help in groups if needed but not sure I want to do the agonizing grind for gear and PVP ranks. Then again… I came in as alliance when game started and have played both sides since then. Never got a chance to play horde in vanilla so thought I would give it a try. I am a bit OCD so I will strive to do every single quest and not ‘rush’ to end game. I am mostly EST. Anyone know a group or server looking for a homeless cow to call home? Gracias.

Hey There!

I think we have the perfect community for you, the only problem is that you would need to roll Alliance on Heartseeker PvP EST! We recently re-rolled and we are having a blast so far with players of all levels. Last night we had an SM group, a Deadmines group, and I believe there is a BRD group going today. Very fun and friendly people and we are regularly on Discord. I hope you’ll give us a look!