Looking for runs/raids for slow player

I love raids, but I have a disability. I have panic attacks from micro to full-blown. This means when I go into an instance, especially with people I don’t know, I hesitate and sometimes freeze. I call it “deer in headlights”. After a few times through I get comfortable and speed up, often running just as fast as anyone. But I’m so darn slow until I learn. I don’t like doing PUGs because about half way through someone will kick me and that hurts. It does nothing for my confidence or learning the instance. I’ve run most raids normal and heroic, but the end is always the same, “you can’t come again until you get your HPS/DPS up”. I can run LFR a million times, I heal, I dps, I’ve not gotten bold enough to tank the new ones, but I don’t learn a darn thing in LFR. The most common method of doing LFR is the zerg method, that does no good if someone wants to move on to the higher levels. Then I get yelled at because the method I’ve learned to use in LFR gets me killed in Heroic. I’m so tired of questing alone and the instances and raids are so much more interesting with the precise moves needed and rhythm of the “dance” as I call it. So, I have a 406/56 druid (on 3 stances) that I’d like to find regular groups for. Pocket healer anyone? (I’ve almost got my BfA flying)

3 Likes

People really forget that everyone isn’t in the same situation. Feel free to add me, I’m not on a ton but I’ll run with you. Boraal#1540

Hey! We’d love to have you in Cauldron. We’re an eclectic mix and openly recruiting the misfits, LGBTQ+, pagans, and anyone who struggles with issues that others might not understand, like chronic anxiety, ADHD, and depression. We’re a positive, optimistic group who understands when you need a minute, whether its to take a bio break, get a drink, have a smoke, or just step away for a moment of quiet. If you’re interested in joining or just want to chat, hit me up! Im shaylenn on steamwheedle cartel and my battletag is brinnablaine#1797

Sneaky Pandas play both factions. You can notice from the red background they are horde. They may happen to play both factions and find a nice casual home alliance side.

If you have an alliance toon I would be happy to help you run m+, same goes for others who would like to run some m+ i run with all skill levels and don’t mind helping when its needed as tank or dps.

1 Like