Looking for RP guild (A)

Good day!, I’m Lithsun and i’ve been RPing since 2005 in World of Warcraft, first in Argent Dawn-EU and later in spanish realms (EU too). When BFA launched i switched to Americas and couldn’t find any RP guild in Latin American realms.

I’ve been missing RPing and feeling a but bored of World of Warcraft, so i’m here looking for any RP alliance guild in americas, i want to start RP again. My plan is to lvl up a total new character, so there is no any restrictions about what i want, i just want to RP again.

Hoping all of you are having a great week!

Hello and welcome to MG.

There are many great guilds around here! Do you have any ideas of what kind of guild “theme” you have in mind or that you like more than others? It’s easier to recommend something if we have a bit more information to narrow things down.

Safe travels and once again, welcome!

1 Like

I don’t have a favourite “theme”, but i’d like some kind of “adventure and travel” guild, i can enjoy some “monster hunter” guild too, but not something too strict/militaristic. As i said, i don’t mind on creating a new character (That’s my idea), so any suggestions are welcome =)

Heya there! You got quite the background it seems in history! I noticed you said you were also into adventure/traveling. My company, Dusk Bell Unity, is a mercenary guild with good morales looking to assist the world where we can. Which means we end up going all over the world for where duty calls us. We do have a level requirement (40+ for most classes), but if you’re looking to be active in the RP scene, we can negate that easily.

Reply back to me on the forums here to join or you can join the discord! Discord link and more info on the guild in this link below:

I read about the guild and i’m very interested, I’m lvl 30 right now (I created the character last night), my name is “Lithsûn” (i don’t know why i can choose that character, i can see only my latin american characters), anyways i added you so i’ll wisp when i see you online.

thanks to all who answered, all of you are very kind =)