Looking for Raiding Guild

i dont need one

1 Like

Hey, Zach.

Here’s my guild’s spiel: Link

We currently have a high need for an enhancement shaman. So if you think we’d be a good fit for you, I’d love to chat.

The tl;dr is that we’re a casual guild (from a schedule standpoint), but hardcore (from a performance point of view). We raid Tues/Thurs from 9p - midnight eastern, so hopefully that’s late enough for you.

I sent you a request on battle.net, but you can also reach me through discord: Pige0n#0001

Hey there! So if you are looking for a chill place to play and still kill some raid bosses come check us out! We are Horde on Mankrik

Our current raid days will be Tues/Thurs started at 8pm est…and will add teams if needed as we recruit people! 10 man is MS>OS 25 Man we are using ksk.

We are pretty social and there is always someone around to help if you just speak up and ask! Active Discord and guild chat as well!

Def a more casual guild who does progress through raids… went 12/15 in Naxx and decided it was time to take a break. :slight_smile: We do not push hardcore but we still do well!

you can add me to Discord for more info Nionya#7814