Looking for Raiding Guild

Buddy and I play Shadow Priest and Resto Shaman and we’re looking for a chill guild to raid with. We both took a break at the end of Uldir and started playing again. We have experience in raiding as well as 2k+ in pvp if your guild is into that. I mainly raided Uldir as a brewmaster, so my priest’s gear is somewhat low, but i’m trying to gear up now. Also open to maybe switching to disc/holy if needed. We’re open to a faction change/server transfer as well. Hit me up on here for Real ID if you have open spots.

Jujuondat#1163

Hi Juju,

I’m not sure, we may be a good fit for what you’re looking for. Message me if you have questions, good luck- and happy hunting!!
Just Freakin Started- Garrosh (age 18+) is an active social guild with a semi-hardcore raid team. We’re recruiting like-minded people who want to contribute to our community. We’re pleased to host weekly M+, open, and progression raids. JFS is home to both experienced veterans and new players alike. We flask, feed, enchant and gem our raid team. We offer lots of guild perks in a laid-back atmosphere that still gets stuff done. Currently building our progression raid roster; especially interested in robust players seeking less elitism & drama, while still getting raid results! Raid 8pm-12 EST F/Sa. Progression roster requires: 380, Discord, DBM/BossMods, and Angry Assignments. Guild AOTC Uldir, 2/8M Uldir. 7/9N 2/9H BoD. Check us out on gamerlaunch “justfreakinstarted” or message me on Discord kiyoshie#1993

Hey there! I just added your battle tag. I think we have the perfect fit for you! < Dont Die > of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild that focuses on clearing heroic raids and achieving AoTC. We enjoy steadily knocking bosses down and having a laid back environment. We have room for both you and your friend!

Our current progression is 7/9N and 1/9H BoD and we raid on Thursday and Monday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

I’d like to talk to you more! Please hit me up on battle tag at Wild#11964 or on Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks!

Disasterpiece - 4/9H BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Disasterpiece wants to have a progress-oriented raid schedule with a team of like-minded individuals who respect each other.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 1/9M, 6/9H BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 4/9H BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, 4/9H BoD, 4/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Recruitment Administrators: Lucky (butts#1849) & Loxsli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Are you guys casual raiders? Dies Iraes on Turalyon is super nice and pretty casual (heroic AOTC only). Maybe check them out. I don’t know what they are after currently, but Sikoru is their GM and he’s super nice.

1 Like

Bare Bones [A] 4/9H on Stormrage is a semi-hardcore 2-day weekend guild looking to push Heroic then Mythic content. We currently raid Heroic content Friday/Sunday from 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM EST. We have a strong team looking to fill a couple gaps to optimize our core roster.

Whisper: WanabeNinja#1572 on bnet or WannaBeNinja#4300 on discord for more information regarding the guild and our recruiting process!

Hello Juju,

What are your preferred raid times? We raid on Tues. and Thurs. from 10:15PM Central to 12:45AM. I would have room for both your spriest and resto shaman friend, although we would need to gear you guys up first, lol.

We’re currently 4/9H and plan to get AotC, then maybe do a few mythic bosses, attendance permitting. I am also very interested that you PvP! Our team does RBGs and went 2100 last season and got everyone that regularly ran with us their hippo mounts.

Let me know if you might be interested. Add me at Neddy#1554

Thirst - Illidan is a newly formed late-night Mythic guild led by a former top 3 US-guild raider.

We aim to clear content effectively and efficiently raiding 2 nights a week:
Friday/Saturday 9-1PST (11PM-3AM Server)

Our raid leader has experience raiding at the highest level and leading a two-night guild. Our raid team is made up of various former top 20 US raiders with some currently raiding at the highest levels and competing for world first on their mains. Due to some of our raiders going for WF on their mains, we will not be doing mythic during the first week of release.

If you’re a decent player and person then we want you. Current roster is flexible so come as you are, we’re looking to take the player not the class. Chill atmosphere. We want to clear content and enjoy the game/content/experience simultaneously while also getting cutting edge.

Please contact us with any questions you may have.
Raid Leader
Bnet: Bologna#1440 Discord: Bologna#3487
Officer
Bnet: Lulzies#1540

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We have quite a few people who are into pvp in Evolved and are always happy to have more join them :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

If you are interested in an AOTC focused team I would love to chat with you and see if you two would be a fit for our group. Currently 7/9n and 2/9h raiding wens/thurs from 7:30 to 10:30pm est. Team is a mix of 20s to 40s with a focus in pve content. Few are interested in pvp but i would personally love to get an arena team or rbg team together again.
My battle tag is Memoryfoam#11291 hope to hear from you.

Guild & Server: Sage Crusaders -Turalyon (A)
Raid Times/Days: Fri-Sun 7:30pm-10pm

Recruitment Contacts:
MamaWolf#1535,

Recruitment Needs For Raiding:
Heals: Holy Pally, Disc/Holy Priest, Resto Druid
Melee Dps: WW Monk, Enhance Sham, Fury/Arms Warrior, Rogues, Dk- Frost/Unholy, feral Kitty, Ret pally
Ranged Dps: Warlocks- Destruc/Demon, Balance Druid, Mage: Arcane/Fire, Ele Shaman, Hunters
Tank: Brewmaster Monk, Demon Hunter, Pally Tank

We can always use extra tanks and heals for when someone can’t show up for that night,for those that wish to raid but cannot commit 100%. Food & Flasks Will Be Provided Each Raid. Free Repair always.

What we require

• 21+ age
  • Attendance: we require 75% raid attendance from raiders.
  • We expect raiders to keep us informed if they can’t attend a raid.
  • Knowledge of your class and spec but also being open to constructive feedback
  • Willingness to use discord and a working microphone
  • 375+ ilvl

What we offer

• Experienced players leading raids, ready to help with your class and tactics
  • Friendly and fun atmosphere during raids and everyday activities
  • People to do Mythic+ runs with
  • Consumables and repairs during raids

Hi there – PhoenixRising (A) is an established, active guild with a great group of mature folks! We are based on Hellscream / Zangamarsh and offer M+ runs, randoms, Mog and Mount runs & some PvP. So if you’re looking for a laid back guild that still gets things done, and know how to have fun while raiding and doing other guild activities, then we are the place for you!

Our raid time is on Saturday evenings @ 7:30 pm to ?? Server Time (CST). If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask! My b-tag is TooManyAlts#1600.

Hey Juju, Nexus on Turalyon [H] (7/9N, 2/9H, AOTC Uldir) is looking for a few more good people.

We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters. We believe that raid progression is important and want to push, but not at the cost of toxicity. We have a good raid group that works well together, but are looking for a few more like minded players to kill the pixels with. We want our raiders to have the right attitude to push content, but the ability to have fun in an adult environment at the same time.

We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both text and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We have static key groups so we don’t all have to be stuck pugging anymore, and plan to keep pushing.

We also spend a lot of time together doing things other than raiding, such as group farming, achievements, mount runs.

We are looking for someone who wants to have a good time in an adult environment and down content.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST

you can contact Btag: RavenLunatic#2799 or taransula#1161

Hope you find the home you are looking for!

<Half Credit> [H] Area 52 5/9H 1/9M BoD (7/8M Uldir) are looking for a few more people to smooth out our roster for Dazar’alor!

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Recruitment
Exceptional dps classes, ranged preferred. Locks/mages/boomie are highest dps need but any dedicated players are welcome. Experience is a plus but any class/spec is more than welcome to apply.

Requirements
Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/WeakAuras

Half Credit offers you:
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays.

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance
-Knowledge of your class
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Come prepared for every raid
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you, then please contact me.
Monkey (Moclaw#1519)
Siphonheart (Oldblood#1227)

Hello. We have both those spots open on our mythic team. I’ll add you on bnet to discuss. Happy Hunting.

Raid Times:
Tues-Weds 8PM-11PM EST
Mon 8PM-11PM EST (Off night)

After achieving 5/8M Uldir, we have decided to push harder and try for CE in BoD. Looking for like minded players!

Current BoD Progress:
9/9N
6/9H
1/9M

Uldir Progress:
8/8 N
8/8 H
5/8 M

Current Needs:
Holy / Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
Resto/ele Shaman
Rogue
Warlock

All exceptional players considered. We are always looking for friends to run content with.

Achieved 5/8M in Uldir raiding with a pretty static roster. We did not extend our 6 hour raid week and ran into attendance issues. For BoD, the officer core has decided to recruit and strive for CE in BoD.
We are active in M+ and gearing outside raid to push the raid team further.
This is a great team of people, with fair and intelligent leaders. Exceptional raiders who don’t have the time for hardcore raiding, but want to progress in challenging content are the right fit for us. We have a fairly active discord, and guild members involved in a variety of games. If you are interested, please contact any of the officers below:

Salte#11646 - GM

Recruitment Officer:
Battlenet Lucast#1127
Discord Lucast#0562

Officers:
dubs#1265 - Officer
Cerelynde#1910 - Officer

Dead End Friends on Horde Zul’jin might be a good fit for you.

We’re currently 8/9N 1/9H in Battle of Dazar’alor and the two of you would be great fits for the team.

We raid Tues/Wed @ 7-10PM EST.

Our primary goal is as a AoTC team, of course with aspirations to progress into mythic should the group allow for it.

If this interests you please contact me on Bnet @ Oddsouls#1158

My guild Legion of Laughter is casual. We put people first, raiders second. Our raid environment is adult-oriented. Tues/Thurs 830-1130 est. A good attitude is a must. We are currently 6/9N. contact Sequani#1422 to take us for a test drive!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin@

Currently 3/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

What’s up, Juju?

Hope all’s well, I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time, on Mal’ganis (H). You can see our recruitment post here:

I see you don’t mention what you’re looking for PVE wise, but other than that, I feel that you and your bud could be a good fit in our guild. We’re currently in N BoD and will be in H soon. We raid Fri/Sun 8-1030pm EST. We’re currently assembling an RBG team for Saturday nights during the same time, I figure you guys might be into that. We offer a great community. We have a positive / casual environment, I host the occasional social event night where I host some mini games for gold prizes, we have people running M+ daily, and we keep it light. Most of us are full-time employed adults who are hopping on to enjoy our time, so we have fun.

If you’d like to chat, feel free to add me on bnet(Conweezy#1387). I’m going to send you a request since your info is above. I’d love to get you in our Discord so you can hang out and see what our guild’s all about.

Hope to hear from you,

Shayzee/Shhbbyisok

Hello!

We could fit you both on our Sun/Tue group. We would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
Wed/Sat Group:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time

Tue/Sun Group:
• Tuesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time

Guild Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 7/9 - Heroic 1/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!